Just another reason Xbox>Playstation

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

It's maintenance, though. 
laugh.gif

People are always asking you, huh? What a boring life you must lead.

laugh.gif
This
its like all 360 owners forgot about RROD
i own both systems too and PS3 > 360

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

People always ask me why I pay extra money to pay for XBL, it's times like these where I just ask them if they wanna play online right now 
pimp.gif
 Not sure what's going on but the Playstation Network is down! Sorry to all the Playstation NT'ers out there 
ohwell.gif

Dude PSN is just as good if not better than Xbox Live right now. Get your biased +!$# straight.

And don't even make me start making comparisons. Not only is PSN on par, but PlayStation Plus is better without a doubt AND a lil bit cheaper.

It's called a scheduled update/maintenance, dunce.  And yes I will enjoy my free online play.
pimp.gif

I never understood why people take electronics so seriously and personally. Why don't you just buy what you prefer instead of putting down other people for buying a product that is 90% the same?
I swear, PS3s vs. Xbox 360s and Iphones vs Android Phones create the most intense debates  
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Psn being down> Red ring of death
laugh.gif
I &@^#+!@ hate the red ring of death
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
. Me and my roomates back in college would get the ^%#^ every month

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I always enter these threads for the laughs..

same theres always 1 person in the thread that just goes bonkers and tries to convert everyone to one or the other

Free.99>*
pimp.gif

and why pay for a "better" community feel when i can just turn off my system and go outside

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Free.99>*
pimp.gif

and why pay for a "better" community feel when i can just turn off my system and go outside

why play video games at all? There's a whole world out there for you bro. Go have fun

Back
Top Bottom