Just been burglarized..

This feeling sucks, you dont feel secure in your own home. Today I head home from school and I see these 4 black guys hanging out by the fence line by myhouse. So I didnt think nothing of it. As soon as I get in the house I see the house was ransacked. Missing 3 TVs, 3 laptops, xbox, ps3s, jewelry, etc. So Irun upstairs and grab my gun and call the police. While doing this I look out the window and see these bastards loading up their car with my stuff. Lucky forme I was able to give a good enough description of the guys and the car and which they were heading that helped the police get them. I was close to goingoutside and just putting a bullet in their head, but I was able to restrain myself and stay on the phone. The police recovered everything I think but I gottawait a week to get it back. Good thing no one was home when it happened

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

This feeling sucks, you dont feel secure in your own home. Today I head home from school and I see these 4 black guys hanging out by the fence line by my house. So I didnt think nothing of it. As soon as I get in the house I see the house was ransacked. Missing 3 TVs, 3 laptops, xbox, ps3s, jewelry, etc. So I run upstairs and grab my gun and call the police. While doing this I look out the window and see these bastards loading up their car with my stuff. Lucky for me I was able to give a good enough description of the guys and the car and which they were heading that helped the police get them. I was close to going outside and just putting a bullet in their head, but I was able to restrain myself and stay on the phone. The police recovered everything I think but I gotta wait a week to get it back. Good thing no one was home when it happened
those damn n**g****rs

your lucky they were dumb enough to chill outside the house they just robbed
laugh.gif

This feeling sucks, you dont feel secure in your own home. Today I head home from school and I see these 4 black guys hanging out by the fence line by my house. So I didnt think nothing of it. As soon as I get in the house I see the house was ransacked. Missing 3 TVs, 3 laptops, xbox, ps3s, jewelry, etc. So I run upstairs and grab my gun and call the police. While doing this I look out the window and see these bastards loading up their car with my stuff. Lucky for me I was able to give a good enough description of the guys and the car and which they were heading that helped the police get them. I was close to going outside and just putting a bullet in their head, but I was able to restrain myself and stay on the phone. The police recovered everything I think but I gotta wait a week to get it back. Good thing no one was home when it happened
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No you weren't.[/color]

GLAD U DIDNT SHOOT...CAUSE YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE RT NOW...GLAD URE GOOD ON URE STUFF THO BRO! KOP ALARM ASAP!

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

GLAD U DIDNT SHOOT...CAUSE YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE RT NOW...GLAD URE GOOD ON URE STUFF THO BRO! KOP ALARM ASAP!
Thats what the cop told me. He said if I wouldve shot them outside the house I couldve faced some legal trouble. I could only do inside the houseand if I feel threatened

I knew that was comming.
eek.gif

No you weren't.

laugh.gif
I swear I was thinkin the samething

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by vezon

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

I knew that was comming.
eek.gif
Its cool, you guys could say that but you dont know the feeling you get when youre watching a bunch of young punks taking the stuff you workedhard to get from your own home

2 guns on me like the movie desperado

Originally Posted by TD The God

those damn n**g****rs
What word starts with N and ends with R that you'd never want to call a blackperson?

NEIGHBOUR....a white guy told me this once, I nolol'd

Wow, they must be some dumb criminals if they thought chilling outside the house they'd just stolen from was a good idea. At least your things wererecovered more times than not, the burglar gets away.

Originally Posted by TD The God

those damn n**g****rs
dat !!%$ aint cool mane
mad.gif

bet you thought you were gonna see this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cut the racist crap because it aint funny

I swear I was gonna post the same +*!+
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom