Just bought a used Mac and having problems!!! vol. I made the switch

I'm on my girl's laptop here at our appartment and I just got my Macbook in the mail.  I create my own user name and everything and now I can't get on the internet because of this program called SafeEyes and can't find anyway around it ... I tried calling the guy I bought it from but he isn't calling me back ... Please anyone help would be much appreciated

I'm on my girl's laptop here at our appartment and I just got my Macbook in the mail.  I create my own user name and everything and now I can't get on the internet because of this program called SafeEyes and can't find anyway around it ... I tried calling the guy I bought it from but he isn't calling me back ... Please anyone help would be much appreciated

should have stuck with windows 
grin.gif
glasses.gif
tongue.gif

no it didn't come with the disks ... anyway around it or am I stuck without the internet?

no it didn't come with the disks ... anyway around it or am I stuck without the internet?

do you know anybody with the same computer that might have the cds? you can use theirs to reinstall your OS. only good thing about apple.

do you know anybody with the same computer that might have the cds? you can use theirs to reinstall your OS. only good thing about apple.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I thought they were model specific since on my restore disks it states the model of the macbook pro.

Originally Posted by s dubl

pc>  ___>yuku

SMH.gif
kevthumb.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I thought they were model specific since on my restore disks it states the model of the macbook pro.

Originally Posted by s dubl

pc>  ___>yuku

SMH.gif
kevthumb.gif

^Yeah he would need the ones for the correct model. Your options are to either come up on the discs (ebay, some computer store, etc.) or to get the administrative code password for safe eyes. Or alternatively google one of the options for hacking it. The seller screwed you.

^Yeah he would need the ones for the correct model. Your options are to either come up on the discs (ebay, some computer store, etc.) or to get the administrative code password for safe eyes. Or alternatively google one of the options for hacking it. The seller screwed you.

Buy the OS CD. A Safari OS CD should be cheap nowadays. And they have unlimited license uses. Completely re-install the OS.

Googled SafeEyes and it's a parental control software.

Buy the OS CD. A Safari OS CD should be cheap nowadays. And they have unlimited license uses. Completely re-install the OS.

Googled SafeEyes and it's a parental control software.

Back
Top Bottom