Just broke up with my gf vol. where do i go from here?

It feels like I made the wrong decision and I feel lost. *%@ do I do now? I need advice on how to move forward my fellow nt brethren
frown.gif

It feels like I made the wrong decision and I feel lost. *%@ do I do now? I need advice on how to move forward my fellow nt brethren
frown.gif

Well do what you liked to do before you were in a relationship. Improve yourself, go to the gym, read books, study if you're still in school.

When you're ready to meet new girls, start going to social places. You only have to live for yourself now.

Well do what you liked to do before you were in a relationship. Improve yourself, go to the gym, read books, study if you're still in school.

When you're ready to meet new girls, start going to social places. You only have to live for yourself now.

my now ex girl and I just broke up about a 2 weeks ago. i just been focusing on myself, lost about 10 pounds and starting hooping again. i have been hanging with friends and trying to do stuff to keep myself busy. you will get over it

my now ex girl and I just broke up about a 2 weeks ago. i just been focusing on myself, lost about 10 pounds and starting hooping again. i have been hanging with friends and trying to do stuff to keep myself busy. you will get over it

Rub one out and fall asleep immediately. If you wake and still feel the same call her and apologize.

Rub one out and fall asleep immediately. If you wake and still feel the same call her and apologize.

Don't look back. Stay strong and don't even bother talking to her. A lot of my friends regret how their relationship went down south but none of them complained how they wish they could've said more but insteady how needy and clingy they felt when trying to express feelings that they they still cared for their ex partner. Before NT can give you more insight; you got to tell us in what note did this relationship ended and how...etc

Don't look back. Stay strong and don't even bother talking to her. A lot of my friends regret how their relationship went down south but none of them complained how they wish they could've said more but insteady how needy and clingy they felt when trying to express feelings that they they still cared for their ex partner. Before NT can give you more insight; you got to tell us in what note did this relationship ended and how...etc

Back
Top Bottom