Just copped a Sega Saturn, what games should i get? (Yes I'm serious)

Damn, I might have to go on the bay and cop me a Sega Saturn as well
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

197327_88797_front.jpg

how could this not be mentioned? the OG versus game??
x100 YES
I loved this game. I would actually rent the Sega Saturn (local blockbuster had rentable systems) to play this game. You had Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Fighter Kids, Fighting Vipers, Sonic Fighters, Virtua Cop characters, Hornet (a car from Daytona USA turned into a fighter), and a few more thrown in there for good measure, and you have plenty of fun for hours. So effing good.

I've been thinking about buying a sega genesis from this local mom and pop shop for only 40 dollars. That's a good deall right? Sega games are so nostalgic to me.

I think all the good stuff has been named already.

But I also recommend buying a Dreamcast if you can find one. They work like modded machines straight from the factory. You can just download the games and burn to discs.

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

I've been thinking about buying a sega genesis from this local mom and pop shop for only 40 dollars. That's a good deall right? Sega games are so nostalgic to me.
ehh, u could get it for much cheaper on ebay

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

the best game for saturn is guardian heroes. get a bunch of friends on that game with like 6 controllers and its a wrap.
This is one game that I have heard so much about but never explored. Maybe one day
you really waited a whole year to reply?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

2hrih5c.jpg

this right here is a must cop, im still currently playing it, cant get past the 3rd level for !@#

basically ur a guy killing stuff and these blue pigs come out randomly and if u kill them u get a power boost, killing 4 will change u into a beast and the power is beyond
pimp.gif

so far i know

first stage : transform into a beast
second stage : transform into a dragon
third stage : transform into a bear
fourth stage : ??
fifth stage : ??
Man I used to have fun on that

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Damn, I might have to go on the bay and cop me a Sega Saturn as well
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
@ The Bay. People always trying to make something sound cooler than what it is.

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Originally Posted by debs 168

197327_88797_front.jpg

how could this not be mentioned? the OG versus game??
x100 YES
I loved this game. I would actually rent the Sega Saturn (local blockbuster had rentable systems) to play this game. You had Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Fighter Kids, Fighting Vipers, Sonic Fighters, Virtua Cop characters, Hornet (a car from Daytona USA turned into a fighter), and a few more thrown in there for good measure, and you have plenty of fun for hours. So effing good.
eek.gif

FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS ONE HERE

GET THIS ASAP

I got a model 2 Saturn with a controller and all the hookups if anyone's interested...
nerd.gif

I know it's been a year since I made this post but just copped a modchip and inserted it into the saturn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

now i need a ram cartridge to run imported games...pretty expensive tho

thanks to DC for showing me that website. Saturn has a lot of great games that I never knew about

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

2hrih5c.jpg

this right here is a must cop, im still currently playing it, cant get past the 3rd level for !@#

basically ur a guy killing stuff and these blue pigs come out randomly and if u kill them u get a power boost, killing 4 will change u into a beast and the power is beyond
pimp.gif

so far i know

first stage : transform into a beast
second stage : transform into a dragon
third stage : transform into a bear
fourth stage : ??
fifth stage : ??
pimp.gif
QFT! this game is beyond epic! I remeber being like 7 or 8 and watching my dad play this! i had an emulator with it but lost it! must get it again! totally forgot about this game for years, and i always forget the name of it.... OP do not F around and miss out on this game... srs
laugh.gif

Sega shot themselves in the foot too many times. Sucks cause they had some heat.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom