Just Don x Air Jordan 2

It ain't even real crocodile skin
Don c is a joke, that's why he has Clown shoes papa smurf joints as his collab

Before I answer your question, how many of those people would have bought that ugly *** Jordan hat if they weren't getting the opportunity to buy the shoes.
not nearly as many, but there are ppl who were put on to the hats that will be repeat customers, whether they recognize it or not.

not nearly as many, but there are ppl who were put on to the hats that will be repeat customers, whether they recognize it or not.
It's a matter of opinion I guess, neither of us have a way to prove whether we are right or wrong so Ill respect your opinion.  I just think anyone who was in the market to spend $500 or $600 on a hat already knew their options.

exactly, and now that they did a collab with Jordan a lot more ppl have heard of it
If they sold shoes, I would so get your argument, but they sell hats. They only new people are there for the one pair of shoes. 

Don C doesn't owe anyone anything since 99% of the dudes don't support him on a regular basis

Yea but as a bussiness man/brand it's the right thing to do. With out the customers/supporters he's nothing. People take for granted the way the sneaker game is currently. It won't always be like this. Hype comes and goes. Showing customers respect help builds lasting relationships so that even if they can't buy right now they'll be more confident coming back for the next item vs a few saying "**** Don c" and not shopping anymore with him.

I know some stores in real life that treat their normal customers like do do and say, " it's gonna sell out anyway lol" but what about when it doesn't sell out?

It's a Chicago thing.... Buck50s. He just took it and reVamped it.

He wasn't the 1st one to do.

when i cook   fail

giphy.gif

fixed 

It's a Chicago thing.... Buck50s. He just took it and reVamped it.

He wasn't the 1st one to do.

This. Which is why I don't understand his price point for these. $200-$250 would be more realistic for the cottons and $400-$450 for the leathers.

but what about when it doesn't sell out?

THIS.

I'm constantly amazed by how few people realize when they're a part of a boom and bust cycle. And I use that term generally, not in whatever purely economic definition that it may have. But if I had to guess I'd say that we're in the pets.com goes public part of the cycle right now, and when this thing crashes there's going to be a lot of empty shops that wish they hadn't alienated potential customers.

Back
Top Bottom