Just Don x Air Jordan 2

The big time re-sellers are buying out pairs at $700-800. These prices will just go higher. Just like ppl underestimated the Frag's, these are another and will go even higher.

Anyway, did anyone from the pre-order by purchasing the hat get any updates about the hat or shoes getting shipped? I only see a label created with no movement and their customer service never replies.
Whew... 
nthat.gif

I'm just saying.  People selling without a legit receipt is a GM pair to me.  I don't care about a regular store receipt.  Even Nike receipts can be copied or faked.  Do your research and if you're ok with paying 1k or more for a rep, thats cool too.
Honestly guys, the fakes are getting to the point that if we don't buy these from someone we know perosnally that's reputable or from the actual retailer we're at risk of getting "got".

Congrats NT family. I'm salty but it's all good. I help a bunch of people out but got no love on these but money talks at the end of the day.

Last edited:
I'm just saying.  People selling without a legit receipt is a GM pair to me.  I don't care about a regular store receipt.  Even Nike receipts can be copied or faked.  Do your research and if you're ok with paying 1k or more for a rep, thats cool too.
It's usually not that simple though..receipts are loseable and up until recently keeping em did notgo on nearly as often

the reps have been out weeks before last weekend's release. just go back a couple pages in this thread.

I've been in here (mainly as a lurker) since page 20. Must have missed them. Can anyone tell me the signs of a fake please? I really wanted a pair but now i'm going to have to go through this problem on all the ones i find online.

Edit: oh, totally different color. Lol. Well that helps a bit.

Last edited:
I've been in here (mainly as a lurker) since page 20. Must have missed them. Can anyone tell me the signs of a fake please? I really wanted a pair but now i'm going to have to go through this problem on all the ones i find online.

Edit: oh, totally different color. Lol. Well that helps a bit.
Did they really make reps of the Just Dons already?

Make sure it's a trusted seller. Buy through PayPal and/or ebay and make sure it has an original receipt from a store you know sold them.

The tells on these are pretty evident.  I'm sure there will be (or maybe even are) better ones coming soon.  It will be interesting watching the legit check forum on these.

It's usually not that simple though..receipts are loseable and up until recently keeping em did notgo on nearly as often
i put my receipts right under the tissue paper as soon as I buy the shoes.  Receipts being loseable is a lame excuse.

I'm seriously contemplating paying a stack for these but not sure if I can do it. :smh: That Jordan/Nike limited Sandusky shower prices are just crazy like I don't know if it's just me but I'm cool with paying $1000 or a high price for something if it retails at that but knowing something like this shoe cost $300 and pay triple the price is really.... :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom