Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Id wait 4 hrs if I was guaranteed a pair. Never for a chance. I usually never bother with raffles, living in nyc and all. Heads out here go TOO hard for sneakers.

do they not understand how a raffle works?

why they camping for tickets... 
sick.gif
thats what ruins it for everyone honestly because then everyone feels the need to do it. 

If you're getting a ticket just leave and come back 3 hours later

Nice!  I am still waiting on my size 11 - Package was supposed to be here Friday and then got delayed until Monday.  I am salty:smh:
ah, i feel you man. i was waiting all day at home yesterday only to find out the delivery guy took them straight to the warehouse. picked em up bright and early today haha.

that's why i hate this line up/raffle/campout crap

by the time i got inside i was disgusted
Normally not that long, not even close :lol:. They had every type of GM in there today. Theres a reason why ppl don't mind paying extra.

Normally not that long, not even close :lol:. They had every type of GM in there today. Theres a reason why ppl don't mind paying extra.

your talking about the 3 lazy ***** talking the names and giving out the tickets ?

i think their district managers
if where talking about the same thing

whats GM lol

Last edited:
your talking about the 3 lazy ***** talking the names and giving out the tickets ?

i think their district managers
if where talking about the same thing

whats GM lol
I meant dms lol. They district managers, not general managers

this raffle did piss the line cutters though. a lot of them started cutting the line and once they got to the door they were asked what their number was. at that point they were up to 75. the dude was like, im number 299. Haha. Comedy son!

this raffle did piss the line cutters though. a lot of them started cutting the line and once they got to the door they were asked what their number was. at that point they were up to 75. the dude was like, im number 299. Haha. Comedy son!

good. we have DMs doing the raffles instead of shady employees picking out their friends

I would've definitely cut if it wasn't for that and I don't even skip lines like that.

If you win this one it's legit, no excuses if you lose. As annoying as it was with them taking forever I commend them for having the right ppl do the raffle.

I dont do lines so i dont know how it works, but how to people cut other people in line? Intimidation? Just slide right past? Move their chair?

I just want to understand this part because ive heard about people talk about people cuttin in line.

I dont do lines so i dont know how it works, but how to people cut other people in line? Intimidation? Just slide right past? Move their chair?

I just want to understand this part because ive heard about people talk about people cuttin in line.
Combination of all those you mentioned above. The person being cutted is as much to blame since they fail to say or do something about it. Of course if you're a 5'4" 100 lbs. kid, like a lot of sneakerheads I've seen these days, it's kind of hard for them to do anything. My advice to them, hit a gym get your weight up and grow some balls

Back
Top Bottom