Just Don x Air Jordan 2

What date do you think we will find out if these release on NDC or nah. I feel like/hope that they will because they did it with the PSNY's. They have probably beefed up their servers and their protection against bots since the last just don release so hopefully.

What date do you think we will find out if these release on NDC or nah. I feel like/hope that they will because they did it with the PSNY's. They have probably beefed up their servers and their protection against bots since the last just don release so hopefully.
last minute

Last edited:
I'll prob pay that $700 but since they will sell out instantly...

Meh I have no chance

Word. Sign me up. Got the blue Dons All Star Weekend at the Jordan pop up shop by the Barclays Center, and got my box signed. Avoided buying the hat last time... Probably won't be so lucky this time.

Definitely not paying 700 for the pack + the ******* fee Social Status wil add on top. So glad I've matured from wanting to look like I have money to actually having money

on sale?

Also how just don gonna charge 350 for the hat and not throw a little python on it?
it may be on sale not sure probably not if its still sitting. and im almost positive itll be a jb hat not a don hat, just don branding though. no one wants to beleive me even tho it has a jordan brand hangtag with the jordan price tag and the made my jordan certificate of authenticity sticker... haha

Definitely not paying 700 for the pack + the ******* fee Social Status wil add on top. So glad I've matured from wanting to look like I have money to actually having money
100......but if these joints drop at 275 I'm on it like stank on sh#%

Those Just Don x Jordan hats are hella weak. Nike/JB knows the hypes are after these shoes why not milk the release as a package with forcing the consumer to buy a hat. They def trying to cut out the reseller profits as much as possible. Smart.

Those Just Don x Jordan hats are hella weak. Nike/JB knows the hypes are after these shoes why not milk the release as a package with forcing the consumer to buy a hat. They def trying to cut out the reseller profits as much as possible. Smart.
theyll just resell for more

it may be on sale not sure probably not if its still sitting. and im almost positive itll be a jb hat not a don hat, just don branding though. no one wants to beleive me even tho it has a jordan brand hangtag with the jordan price tag and the made my jordan certificate of authenticity sticker... haha
yea the way people on here are taking its as if it's a confirmed pack? Is that the case? Haven't been paying too much attention in here

yea the way people on here are taking its as if it's a confirmed pack? Is that the case? Haven't been paying too much attention in here
yeah the pack itself is confirmed but the price is not and the truth about the hat has not been reveiled yet... don should make an announcment next week

Anyone think they would restock these at all star week in Toronto ??? Going to be out there for the All star game and usually hit up a few spots for different kicks that get restocked

View media item 1858133
don't want to read into this too much, but it looks like these might sell with the shoes only. here's ianbreezy with what seems to be a retail pair with the normal just don 2 packaging and the pin attached to the shoe instead of having it's own insert within the pack's box.

Icy Sole is saying retail is gonna be $275 for the stand alone also... Take that with a grain of salt obvi

pasadena?

Well, Neo39 aint gonna have any.

laugh.gif

don't want to read into this too much, but it looks like these might sell with the shoes only. here's ianbreezy with what seems to be a retail pair with the normal just don 2 packaging and the pin attached to the shoe instead of having it's own insert within the pack's box.

If so, I'm back in.

If it's a lame pack, I'm out.

how much did they make you spend in store before you could buy the blue pair?

for 275 count me in

just hope these are not yeezy hard to get

Back
Top Bottom