Just Don x Air Jordan 2

If you still have the "Waiting for your turn" on NDC for the GR, do you still have a legitimate chance of copping? Or should one close out the window?

Waitng for so long(2hrs) i think im going to pass. I had a good 2 hours to think about how i can really use 6bills on other things.

How do people not have $600 to spend on these but will drop $190 several times a year on some dumb JB GR retros...

THIS. I don't have a larger collection. I have a selective collection. If it's not a collaborative, or first of its kind (NMDs), then it's got to be limited. Kicks cost too much already for me to pay $200 for the same shoes the next man got.

Called 32 s state see if anyone even ONE person couldnt pay for their pair.... ol girl say evey pair "spoken for" 
laugh.gif
 tax season a B%#ch 

THIS. I don't have a larger collection. I have a selective collection. If it's not a collaborative, or first of its kind (NMDs), then it's got to be limited. Kicks cost too much already for me to pay $200 for the same shoes the next man got.

Disagree and agree. I have GR and limited. Much more selective. Will buy a GR if it's something nostalgic to me or CW to nice like infrared 6

that's why you resell them on grailed, right?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom