Just Don x Air Jordan 2

These are made in China tho.. 
funny they didn't put any of that "genuine python" on these. this would be the shoe to do it... probably didn't want to waste it seeing as they would still sell at a high price the way they are.

Seriously considered pulling the trigger this AM on the leather bomber  on Just Don's site, but knowing now that it doesn't reserve the kicks, thats getting deaded.

Has NDC confirmed release? I hear everyone talk about it, but I hadn't seen an official link about the drop... Maybe I missed it... 
its gonna drop on ndc.

some guy posted a screenie saying jackets do resesve a pair... but the newer screenie says no 

I wonder if JustDon.com will give free shipping. I find it funny when you see dudes on the bay selling fragments, banneds, or yeezys (any insanely priced shoe) and they dont wanna offer some free shipping :lol:

I wonder if JustDon.com will give free shipping. I find it funny when you see dudes on the bay selling fragments, banneds, or yeezys (any insanely priced shoe) and they dont wanna offer some free shipping :lol:

Never understood this train of thought. Can you explain why people complain about not getting free shipping on expensive items?

Ain't going to lie those pics are fuegoooooo
smokin.gif

Has anyone Confirmed that they are going to be $350 on NDC? And I have seen the 800 number thrown around but no official word on that number. Can anyone confirm that this is correct?

Reliable sources have confirmed $350 will be the retail price.

& no, 800 pairs is not correct. Still very limited but not THAT limited.

Reliable sources have confirmed $350 will be the retail price.

& no, 800 pairs is not correct. Still very limited but not THAT limited.

Thanks man! I was just curious because it didn't make sense that NIke was only dropping 800 pair

Last edited:
Good to hear there will be >800 but still going to be a tough cop even at $350. I sense Frags all over again.

Any chicago nters know how crazy this release might get at rsvp gallery. Like will people camp all night for them?

Back
Top Bottom