Just Don x Air Jordan 2

serious question. is there a number to call Just Don? i really need to call them asap about an order. i already emailed them but would love to call them cause i need this resolved asap! any help would be great thank you

serious question. is there a number to call Just Don? i really need to call them asap about an order. i already emailed them but would love to call them cause i need this resolved asap! any help would be great thank you
What do you need resolved.

Don't pokezach yourself 
tongue.gif

a cancel? id be glad to take care of that for you lol

So I had something pretty damn disappointing happen this morning. I'm not sure if you guys have heard of oneness boutique in Lexington KY, but they were getting the don c's today. They open as 11 and I got in line at 8 am. On their website, it says they're $650. I waited for 3 damn hours in the freezing cold, only to find out that they're charging 1000 plus tax. Only 1 person in the whole line actually bought a pair. I walked away. Are they allowed to up the price on them? If so, that's a shame.

So I had something pretty damn disappointing happen this morning. I'm not sure if you guys have heard of oneness boutique in Lexington KY, but they were getting the don c's today. They open as 11 and I got in line at 8 am. On their website, it says they're $650. I waited for 3 damn hours in the freezing cold, only to find out that they're charging 1000 plus tax. Only 1 person in the whole line actually bought a pair. I walked away. Are they allowed to up the price on them? If so, that's a shame.
 Unfortunately they are 
mean.gif

MSRP = Manufacturer's "Suggested" Retail Price, so Jordan brand just "suggests" that they sell them for $650.00 but they are allowed to charge whatever they want to.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that.

that's why you gotta go in store the day before and ask how much they are charging. I would've been suspicious if I got there three hours before opening and no one was there

Unfortunately they are :smh:

MSRP = Manufacturer's "Suggested" Retail Price, so Jordan brand just "suggests" that they sell them for $650.00 but they are allowed to charge whatever they want to.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that.
Yeah I couldn't believe it. The look on everyone's faces when the owner came outside and said $1k was priceless. I'm not gonna lie, I was heartbroken too. The shady thing is, it looks like they sold the rest of their stock online.... For $650.

that's why you gotta go in store the day before and ask how much they are charging. I would've been suspicious if I got there three hours before opening and no one was there
I would have, but they announced that they were gonna have them in store last night and the shop was already closed.

That's crazy. I can somewhat stomach the whole "you have to spend X dollars to guarantee a pair" thing but charging $350 above box is disgusting.

I wonder if Nike/JB cares about things like this.

Yeah I couldn't believe it. The look on everyone's faces when the owner came outside and said $1k was priceless. I'm not gonna lie, I was heartbroken too. The shady thing is, it looks like they sold the rest of their stock online.... For $650.
 Yeah man that's complete B.S. I bet you they just tried to bend people over in person, and then when people didn't want to overpay they said F it these will sell out instantly online.

I mean I can see why they did it, they see the price these things are going for on the resale market and they said "Man F selling these for $650, let's just sell them for resale." I don't agree with it, and if I was running a boutique I would treat my customers with more respect so they came back for repeat business (even though most people there were only there for the hyped release and were probably never going to shop there again until the next hyped release, but still) 

Still shady AF though.

Last edited:
I would have, but they announced that they were gonna have them in store last night and the shop was already closed.

Oh ok got you
That's crazy. I can somewhat stomach the whole "you have to spend X dollars to guarantee a pair" thing but charging $350 above box is disgusting.

yea that ain't as bad, at the end of the day stores gotta keep the lights on somehow and as for charging extra I don't think nike minds that as much as selling early, although someone with an account would know better than me

Yeah man that's complete B.S. I bet you they just tried to bend people over in person, and then when people didn't want to overpay they said F it these will sell out instantly online.

I mean I can see why they did it, they see the price these things are going for on the resale market and they said "Man F selling these for $650, let's just sell them for resale." I don't agree with it, and if I was running a boutique I would treat my customers with more respect so they came back for repeat business (even though most people there were only there for the hyped release and were probably never going to shop there again until the next hyped release, but still) 

Still shady AF though.
i think they just put it up on the site but never actually dropped them online. They charge 100 over box for asics that don't even hold weight like that, I ordering some random stuff off em a few times

i think they just put it up on the site but never actually dropped them online. They charge 100 over box for asics that don't even hold weight like that, I ordering some random stuff off em a few times
Didn't they sell the Tan 350's for box price though? Yeah they're always doing some shady ish it seems.

adidas nmd today are 170 retail, oneness charging 220...the asics last week were supposed to be 130 retail and people were being sent invoices for 185

Didn't they sell the Tan 350's for box price though? Yeah they're always doing some shady ish it seems.
no clue what they did with yeezys. Probably posted like they sold for box because adidas be on stores heavy to make sure they release yeezys correct. A lot of stores hold ig "raffles" to show adidas they released fairly when really they charging 1000 a pair. Moes sneaker spot be charging extra on gr jordans, no way they giving out all their yeezys at retail :lol:

The guy running that place have no respect for the locals. They had like 10 employees there for the drop and every single one of em was wearing yeezys and hyped up **** like that. They don't give a **** about us not being able to afford $1k.

Still shady AF though.
It almost worked too. Only one dude bought a pair and he only bought his cuz he had been camping since 8 PM the day before.

oneness is a store full clowns anyway, well documented backdooring/up charging in the runner/yeezy threads
True. I'm a freshman here at UK and after only one semester I've already heard **** about them backdooring pairs to people who pay the most.

Back
Top Bottom