Just Don x Air Jordan 2

It boils down to free market capitalism. People will pay what they're comfortable with paying. Some guy with more money than sense will cop from FC just to say he copped from FC. Another guy will bargain and negotiate and finally maybe get a pair for $750 shipped. Neither of them is the norm. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Y'all keep discussing outliers without looking at the future of where the market will stabilize. Simple behavioral economics will put a limited supply item at roughly twice it's initial value in the long run. $1300 is a fair expectation on price. Anything lower would require a massive "pending restock" ( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ) and anything higher would require a Kanye sighting.
I Think Copping From FC Is More Of The Norm Than Finding A Pair For 750. At that price seller would be losing money :lol:

Like I said after 30 days from release those with pack are cool sitting on them.

If I was selling I could just sit since I can afford to just let it rise anyways

Ain't no way I'm taking some whack offer for 850 now. When the shoes cost 700$ with tax. 1000$ pp offer that I would consider honestly.

*not selling

I think dudes with multiple packs might be more willing to take a deal since

A. They sitting on multiple packs

B. They can cut a deal here and there

C. They are used to moving stock

I wish I would even think about letting a pair go for anything under 12 
laugh.gif

These young tenderonis using their entire savings tryna come up off 1 

pair of kicks messing up the value short term. The blue pair still go for

around 11 or so and the beach joints way crazier....Patience my child [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]  

EXACTLY

blues are a prime example of price jumping and in combination with the crazy month february is about to be. hell even the lance mountains. Hell, all the jordan 1 high og for the most part.

Its just a prime time in the market right now with the real resellers looking for profit sweating the upcoming asg pairs.

After that rush, come spring/summer...... Thats when we will really know.

And well never know the production numbers i guess.

I bought blues last week for $950. I'm not disputing that these won't jump up in price later. I'm saying that in the next 1-2 wks will be prime to grab a pair for $900 or so without question.

Let's talk about rocking and not resell for a minute....

Has anyone used JM Repel or Crep Protect on them yet? I want to cure mine before I leave on vacay but I'm a little hesitant.

I bought blues last week for $950. I'm not disputing that these won't jump up in price later. I'm saying that in the next 1-2 wks will be prime to grab a pair for $900 or so without question.
And you know what? Retail wasn't 650 on those joints, so the buyer still lowkey won when you really look at it.

These Beach joints are on another level.  So if you bought blue Dons for 950 thats what? 600 over retail? 

Add that 6 over retail to the beach joints and we have the current market, plus you getting more! Blue joints 

came in a regular Don sneaker box and didn't come with a just don hat...When you really break it down dudes should

be charging more if you ask me. But I feel you on striking within the next couple of weeks.  Dudes tryna get some 

type of get back and prepare for all star weekend. 

Last edited:
My big homie from prison hit me last night, wants me to get him a size 10 for him so he can have when he comes out in March. Put me in a tough spot smh. I'm like dude u know they thing right? Lol.

A niketalker was selling me, his for $1250 FC prices, lol not calling any names. I had to pass on that.

So let me get this straight. 

Ppl willingly paying 9-1100 for just the blue dons(nothing more)

But at the same time complaining about paying over a stack 

for a bundle of ****? What part of the game is that? 

I'm honestly surprised the price on these not higher! 

All star will be a bust and no one is paying anything for the NA 4's

Nike will make a ton. Pretty much dudes selling JD's for the low might be making their NA 4's free of charge.

It will be the blues didn't have Nike raffles and just don site kicking out bots

Things were diffrent then.

With fairness these packs fell into the hands of a lot of diffrent type of sellers

Also, resell as a whole is slipping people moving on and now it's know to just make a ton of offers in hopes someone bites

Which lead back to my first point with this new type of seller due to fairness of release someone will bite.

Don't get me wrong I like how this release was done online.

It will be the blues didn't have Nike raffles and just don site kicking out bots

Things were diffrent then.

With fairness these packs fell into the hands of a lot of diffrent type of sellers

Also, resell as a whole is slipping people moving on and now it's know to just make a ton of offers in hopes someone bites

Which lead back to my first point with this new type of seller due to fairness of release someone will bite.

Don't get me wrong I like how this release was done online.

View media item 1808355

All star will be a bust and no one is paying anything for the NA 4's

Nike will make a ton. Pretty much dudes selling JD's for the low might be making their NA 4's free of charge.

Pretty much. I'm looking to recoup my money on a pair is all. I got the WC from '12 but I NEED the remastered joints. The OG colorways of the IV are one of the few shoes I won't part with in my collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom