Just Don x Air Jordan 2

It is a deal I would consider, especially knowing that they were acquired by illegitimate means and so they didn't even purchase them for anywhere near $650. 
Are you admitting to buying known stolen good. Jesus Christ! 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

wait since when were these better quality than the blues?

The only thing I see thats a bonus (if you can call it that) is the silly hat. The blue dons came with a special box, a dust bag, and a wings pin. This packaging is essentially the same except for a bigger special box to fit the hat that seems like 90% of people don't want. Not saying the price should be equal, just wondering whats making some of you guys say this packaging overall trumps the blues. 

The only thing I see thats a bonus (if you can call it that) is the silly hat. The blue dons came with a special box, a dust bag, and a wings pin. This packaging is essentially the same except for a bigger special box to fit the hat that seems like 90% of people don't want. Not saying the price should be equal, just wondering whats making some of you guys say this packaging overall trumps the blues. 
I like this packaging because it can be carried like a suitcase. 
laugh.gif

But as far as quality, in comparison pics, the blue pair does indeed look more plusher than the beach pair. 

the best packaging I have ever seen from my years were the AJXVII. 

These look to be just a bigger box to have that extra hat compartment compared to the blue don box. Just don't know why people are saying this packaging is part of the reason why the resell is so high. 

Last edited:
I just saw some pics of them. I know Just Don hats normally come with them, but I didn't know if they would this time. It's a nice touch though.
i bought a non collab just don and it had no dust bag, just pin

Blues have better quality than the Beachs.  Both are A+ quality, but the Blues are a little more plush

Man call me what u want but local meet ups to exchange shoes for 1000 dudes are savages these days Bruh.....

Oh. The one I have was last years hat, but the it looked like the bag was standard. 
i think if you buy the hats at rsvp gallery you get a box or something, but other spots you just get a pit with the hat

:lol:...they don't have better quality.

Exactly, it's only a bigger box. Some dopes in here.

Back
Top Bottom