Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Cool and who they shipped with?
fedex.

btw if you guys copped from yeezysupply, these dons come from the same address. bbbloke's trap house 
nerd.gif

Popup shop update, you had to buy the NBA All star socks $50 each required you buy all 3 pairs. However they didnt have my 13 and im not paying $872 with tax on a size 12 or 14 that dont fit. Man im bummed, the search continues.
Were people paying that or walking out? I'm guessing you would have paid that if it was your size. How high will these prices go?  

Popup shop update, you had to buy the NBA All star socks $50 each required you buy all 3 pairs. However they didnt have my 13 and im not paying $872 with tax on a size 12 or 14 that dont fit. Man im bummed, the search continues.

Thanks for the heads up. Sucks they didn't have your 13.

wow u had to buy those lame $50 X 3 socks???. :smh:

They really trying to push their product.You think this is a good look with Nike?
I'm sure people that really want the shoe will go through all those hoops. but i know many passed based on all those requirements. It wasn't because of the money because we have the funds but just based on the whole business model.

Reason i ask this is because the 3 is my favorite and he is rumored to be wanting to work on that next.

Don't play them no mind, maybe because they want to sell for over $1000
yea bro it's just crazy because it's some of the people with the most reps and posts that were mad because of me saying "go low". Seems like more people are about their buck than wanting to see people succeed here, which fuels this "resell economy". I'm glad folks ate on these today! Pairs for RETAIL! Fck the naysayers.

yea bro it's just crazy because it's some of the people with the most reps and posts that were mad because of me saying "go low". Seems like more people are about their buck than wanting to see people succeed here, which fuels this "resell economy". I'm glad folks ate on these today! Pairs for RETAIL! Fck the naysayers.

Listen to this guy.

Please. Cause I need a pair :lol:

Last edited:
wow u had to buy those lame $50 X 3 socks???.
mean.gif

They really trying to push their product.You think this is a good look with Nike?
I'm sure people that really want the shoe will go through all those hoops. but i know many passed based on all those requirements. It wasn't because of the money because we have the funds but just based on the whole business model.

Reason i ask this is because the 3 is my favorite and he is rumored to be wanting to work on that next.
I don't think Nike really cares to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom