Just Don x Air Jordan 2

yeah FC will always have it's clientele that are clueless about the local market. And these clientele don't have to worry about scams or fakes or wasting time. But local deals can be found right now and I think it's going to be just this entire month. For those holding it for future resell, you really gotta hold on for more than a year to get $1.3+ IMO. After this next 2 months, price will probably hover around $1k-1.2. I think the cap for these will be no higher than $1.5 after its all set and done. 

Agree for this month these can be had from any where from 800-900! I think will be around 1200-1500 in long run

There aren't a lot of these out there. A few major city's got a good amount and that's it. Other cities got none. People still like the shoe but yea the price is high. But that doesn't mean SOMEONE won't pay high resell. In time they will watch.

Only one store in the state I live got these

Anyone get their orders cancel from the restock?
I purchased a pair from the original release (1/30) and got my shipping confirmation around 4:30pm (est).  

So I am expecting to get shipping confirmation for the restock today around the same time

Jb still has a bunch of these and will sell small amounts to their selected stores. My buddy went to the chicago grand opening of jordans store a couple of months ago and they had blue dons. He is going to toronto for the all star game and they will have the beaches.

Twitter is like local FB groups. Why you cop to resell for retail and don't even have the shoe in hand
laugh.gif
 . @vinotwofour   explained it perfectly about clientele. If you know what you are capable of, you don't have to low ball yourself. As I always say you can always find deals out there nowadays.

dealing with all this resell crap makes me want to open my own shoe store and have all the shoe accounts come to me.  the only thing to deal with then are broke lowball customers with no money asking everyday for some yeezys or dons for $300 WTF.....

dealing with all this resell crap makes me want to open my own shoe store and have all the shoe accounts come to me.  the only thing to deal with then are broke lowball customers with no money asking everyday for some yeezys or dons for $300 WTF.....
Problem though, is to get that 30 pairs of Dons or Yeezys, you'll probably also have to take in 300 pairs of shoes that will sit for months and maybe 50 pairs left that can't be sold at all.

Problem though, is to get that 30 pairs of Dons or Yeezys, you'll probably also have to take in 300 pairs of shoes that will sit for months and maybe 50 pairs left that can't be sold at all.
whatever does not sell will be put on ebay lol. or at least have an online store to sell merchandise online. just need to find a cheap safe location to open a store for all the broke hypebeast to hang out instead of going to school....

whatever does not sell will be put on ebay lol. or at least have an online store to sell merchandise online. just need to find a cheap safe location to open a store for all the broke hypebeast to hang out instead of going to school....
Unless you plan to backdoor all to resellers, then probably you'll make some decent amount though lol, which is also why I think there are bound to be stores who does that, to cover operational costs.

Unless you plan to backdoor all to resellers, then probably you'll make some decent amount though lol, which is also why I think there are bound to be stores who does that, to cover operational costs.
no back door.  it would be hilarious watching hypbeast crack heads go ape **** just to buy at retail. it would also be a consignment store with an ebay selling account which those shoes would sell for market value...

its $hitty dealing with greedy resellers and freaking consignment shops giving me rape prices for shoes that they know they would make a good profit from.  its like this every time....

Back
Top Bottom