Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Don C & Jordan brand is suckering yall *****. Let's buy an whole outfit to get a 2. Lol now it's not that bad of a 2 but it's a 2

[emoji]9995[/emoji] me.

I dont go out of my way but if i win a raffle or someone wants to sell me a pair for retail you think im going to say no?
I don't blame yah

I was in the DB 8 raffle for the flip
roll.gif

Don C & Jordan brand is suckering yall *****. Let's buy an whole outfit to get a 2. Lol now it's not that bad of a 2 but it's a 2

2 one of the whackest models to hit imo. Ironically, I like the melo but otherwise ehh.

hell no... the 15's say's HI! & a case could be made even tho the viii's/X's have iconic colorways they are equally as hated regardless of the db 8/X beast's

yeah? Major DC is charging $750 for a Jus Don Hat so you can buy the 2 at retail on Saturday. You MUST buy a hat to get the shoe.

I just called and they said $725 for the hat guarantees your size Saturday. Not sure what they are doing if hats don't sell out

yeah? Major DC is charging $750 for a Jus Don Hat so you can buy the 2 at retail on Saturday. You MUST buy a hat to get the shoe.
ANd now yaw see why Many DMV heads (myself included) stopped messin with them bammas LONG time ago...

For those in Chicago that can make it there. I've never heard of St Alfred pulling any buy this to get that garbage so this may be a legit chance to pay retail for those that want a pair.
I already tried to get my homie who is good friends with all of STA to hold me down on a pair.. manager said he couldn't hold any for anybody.. so this is as legit as it comes.

They don't seem to play games with their releases and if they do it goes relatively unnoticed.  I don't even want to know how much Succezz is charging for these.
God I hope succezz aint gettin these... thats one of the worst boutiques in the country and the people tha work there are the epitome of scumbag sneaker employees 

Back
Top Bottom