Just Don x Air Jordan 2

roll.gif
frown.gif
jk idk whats going on

i dont bother with sites that crash with 2 people on it.

A few thousand
Not to sound funny but Thats like two jackets and a pair of jeans over there. There are dudes that spend $60k a quarter and even more over there who will always get top priority. Also it helps to open a barneys credit card.

Not to sound funny but Thats like two jackets and a pair of jeans over there. There are dudes that spend $60k a quarter and even more over there who will always get top priority. Also it helps to open a barneys credit card.
I know... But it's weird cause my sales associate hit me up on Jan 9th and asked me if i wanted them.... I followed up and kept following up... Then this week it went from.. I presold the size 12 to someone else, but I can sell you a 10.5.... Then today it was a totally different story.... Not mad.. But I know there was probably money slid under the table to my SA.

I know... But it's weird cause my sales associate hit me up on Jan 9th and asked me if i wanted them.... I followed up and kept following up... Then this week it went from.. I presold the size 12 to someone else, but I can sell you a 10.5.... Then today it was a totally different story.... Not mad.. But I know there was probably money slid under the table to my SA.
Yea I'm surprised he even asked you. He shouldnt have changed the story in the first place with sizes if that was the case. You shouldve been more stern and insisted on the 12 and worst case scenario you would have a 10.5 instead of none from there

I gave up on trying to get these... I just. Picked up the Asics 8 ball and pick up 3 other shoes for the resell price of the dons

Back
Top Bottom