Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Wait. These are sold out?!?!! Oh what the heck... $820 too.

It's going to be madness come the 31st. That jacket is friggin' sick but for $550, nah. Most I'd pay is $350. $350 for the kicks... I dunno. I'll have to think about it. I'm sold on these Don C collabs, though.

Quick question. How the heck did Don C land a collab with Jordan, though?

First JB sold us plastic at highly inflated prices. Now they are selling us plastic and bits of pretty good leather at even more inflated prices. people hype up the "quality" and race to empty their wallets for it.... It's Unreal to me how stupid the average JB consumer really is. so blind they can't even see they are still being had. :rolleyes

100% truth.

just #saynotoretro

tax season is upon us lol

Even then fam! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG IN LIFE!!! :lol:
Frags cost bout a stack resell...these going for damn near
a stack before they even come out and people ARE BITING!
#WHATSLIFE I have an advertising degree, somebody show
me where the money at :nerd:

When I saw the pics I def thought it was his take on a Chanel bag on feet for guys.... Very nice shoe.... I will be getting a pair. 350 or 275????

I'm hearing because its made in italy retail could be over 500$ its very high up and still will sell out 

I still think its odd that it says italy on the insole. Any idea why? Sure it could be a reference to the originals, but why put it on these?

^^ it also says Beaverton and Chicago... no reason to believe they are made in italy when it clearly says "Made in China" on the tag.

^^ it also says Beaverton and Chicago... no reason to believe they are made in italy when it clearly says "Made in China" on the tag.
Beaverton= Nike, Chicago = MJ and Don C, where is the connection for Italy? I'm not saying they're made in italy, I just think it's odd that they chose to include italy.

Beaverton= Nike, Chicago = MJ and Don C, where is the connection for Italy? I'm not saying they're made in italy, I just think it's odd that they chose to include italy.
OG 2s boasted Italian leather

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom