Just Don x Air Jordan 2

oh yeah the most famous one " what's the resell on these gonna be like?"

I seen on another thread somebody said its not a NT thread unless ALP comes threw and says " the resell on these gonna be crazy "

well they are official NOW so that would bring in more eyes :lol:
here comes the " where they releasing "... " damn I'm tryna cop at least 1 pair ".. " yo how ment they making of these who knows the numbers?"

i mean ppl getting mad about the thread having traffic when theres a patch of ppl who dont even take threads srs until a rd has been set & that JUST happened :lol:

aka ppl ***** just to *****

Can anyone give a link as to where the Official Nike images came from?

And also these look mad comfy, but really hard to get.

Highly doubt people won't buy these because of the price. Yeezy foams selling out at $250 and those were trash and not limited at all. These will be had though, retail or resell  
devil.gif

Highly doubt people won't buy these because of the price. Yeezy foams selling out at $250 and those were trash and not limited at all. These will be had though, retail or resell  :evil:

When yeezy 1&2 released they where $250 and sold out and resellers sold for $2500-$5000. So price will not matter with these either . Since Yeezy came up it has been very quiet about his yeezi 3s

When yeezy 1&2 released they where $250 and sold out and resellers sold for $2500-$5000. So price will not matter with these either . Since Yeezy came up it has been very quiet about his yeezi 3s
are we really comparing these to the yeezy 2s...

Thank you for contacting Barneys Web Services.

There are no current plans to carry the Just Don Jordan 2's on our website but please check back back periodically on our website in the near future.  We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. If there is anything else we can do to further enhance your shopping experience with us, please feel free to let us know

i can already see the quality control images with loose threads on the quilts paint on the fake italian leather.

but yeah these are nice and i hate 2's and 9's, 2's remind me of these baby shoes that hurt like hell when they kick you.

Don C just put on his IG, basically in order to reserve your pair, you could just simply purchase the hat. So now 675+275 if you want them for sure. He has to be joking!!?

Back
Top Bottom