Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Bro they are rigged, been messing with Mercer for yrs, I see the shadiness everytime i go, dont get me wrong they do get alot of pairs but you can tell they hook up their ppls/ppl wish cash first
I'm not gonna deny that but saying it's not worth going to sign up for at the location is bad advice because there are a lot of pairs that they release to the public. I've been going there for years too, the "shadiness" is mostly contrived from ppl who didn't get pairs, probably dudes who get skipped in the back of the line

I'm not gonna deny that but saying it's not worth going to sign up for at the location is bad advice because there are a lot of pairs that they release to the public. I've been going there for years too, the "shadiness" is mostly contrived from ppl who didn't get pairs, probably dudes who get skipped in the back of the line
I know for a fact theyre shady from people who get pairs backdoored from them. 

NorwayDre did you put in a ticket at St. Alfred?
Yea I did...gonna go back with my girl tonight to grab her one..shes lucky..doubt Ill win they only got 1 size run

Wonder how RSVP will be today

Kids arrested yesterday for blowin trees

Whats going on NT.  Long time lurker figured Id finally post.  Went into RSVP Gallery Wed they told me you had to buy $125 in merch in order to buy the shoes.  Hadn't seen that posted just wanted to give a heads up

Line skipping is shady! LOL
If ppl can't speak up for themselves no it ain't.
If you're in the front. If you're in the back you're gonna go to the front and check the line? If so, you, at least I wouldn't, go back to the back, LOL. But just because someone mite be intimidated to say or do anything doesn't make it any less shady considering security and line organizers embrace and are complicit in the practice.

Last edited:
Yea I did...gonna go back with my girl tonight to grab her one..shes lucky..doubt Ill win they only got 1 size run

Wonder how RSVP will be today

Kids arrested yesterday for blowin trees

I think I'm going to take my girl with me when I go up there today before work. & Damn CPD doesn't play when it comes to this. They kept driving by & checking to see what we were doing on the Legend Blue 11 campout on Michigan Avenue.

If you're in the front. If you're in the back you're gonna go to the front and check the line? If so, you, at least I wouldn't, go back to the back, LOL. But just because someone mite be intimidated to say or do anything doesn't make it any less shady considering security and line organizers embrace and are complicit in the practice.
Yea I get what you're saying, but if I'm in the back and I see ppl blatantly skipping I'm not gonna stay there til I hear sold out. Probably one of the reasons everything turned to raffles now

i'm turning around on this. i prefer 1's but the recent pics make the just don 2s look like everything they were promised to be. it's becoming a more even trade.
at the end of the day whatever u like is worth more personally. pure value wise frags are a safer bet

No disrespect, but don't listen to these people... if you feel like that's a good trade then do it... 

Last edited:
No disrespect, but don't listen to these people... if you feel like that's a good trade then do it... 

This.

Too many people concerned with "winning" and "losing" in a trade. If you prefer the Frags and the trade is available, make it happen.

Resell price is hypebeast chatter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom