Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Are they up on Flightclub yet?  I am just curious to see what they'll be selling them for.  I would love to own a pair but I just can't justify $900 for a pair of kicks.  Especially with a baby on the way - I'm sure the wife would kill me.
in store they've been in stock since yesterday i think, online not yet

went to concepts again this morning as I usually do every Saturday to grab sneakers. Was looking for the asics "hazards" and they didn't have them. About 6 of us were waiting they opened the doors and told us the Just Dons were available. More people showed up and copped. Concepts did it right with no announcement to reward the customers that are there every week.

View media item 1379273
This is why CNCPTS is the best shop

Nice good to see shop reg getting good treatment. I know you be getting info, so to say you didn't expect them to get it or waiting on hazards is kind of not believeable no disrespect[/quote]

No BS but I asked them yesterday and they said they were getting them they just weren't sure how they were releasing. I was there for the asics hazards and I'm there every Saturday to pick something up so no I am not trying to mislead anyone at all. All I can say is they never announced anything so it kept people away. The few of us that were there are there every Saturday morning to buy even GR's. So yes it is good when a shop does this. Anyhow, glad I got them but I'm quite sure they'll be used for trade bait.

smokin.gif

Damn $300 for a backdoor link...this encourages me to learn coding
a lot of money is made from ppl who know how to use computers. Oftentimes easier than handling multiple pairs yourself
No overhead/money tied up in crap either. Who's going to give us online tutorials? COP KICKS UNIVERSITY.  CKU. Obviously our mascot would be a sneakerhead. Or should it be a specific shoe???

No overhead/money tied up in crap either. Who's going to give us online tutorials? COP KICKS UNIVERSITY.  CKU. Obviously our mascot would be a sneakerhead. Or should it be a specific shoe???

I said this earlier. You don't need to be a genius. A basic knowledge of HTML goes a long way

Back
Top Bottom