Just Don x Air Jordan 2

lmfaoo... site comes back up with hats.. people cop - hats sold out... now we have 1 more chance...lol...

hope those who copped their hats under the ASSumption they would get a pair read the return policy!!!! 
roll.gif

these are garbo man all ya'll hypes in here should just take the L honestly. don't continually get sucked into stuff like this, do yourself a favor.

i almost pulled the trigger but said ******* yolo not copping this hat  and kicks to spend 1100 on this bs ill take the L..and he tweets my eyes lit up lol 

What if the "one last chance" from Don C meant that NDC will also release them at the same time...doubt it :smile: Good luck to us all!

Last edited:
In one hour most (if not everyone in here) is going to take an L.

From what I'm seeing the site has been crashing ALL DAY & now that they announced the time...

Yeah, good luck 
laugh.gif

lmfaoo... site comes back up with hats.. people cop - hats sold out... now we have 1 more chance...lol...

hope those who copped their hats under the ASSumption they would get a pair read the return policy!!!! 
roll.gif
just so no one else post this...

If you carted the hats and got all the way to the last step of checkout and filled in your info, you won

i was t here had to put my cc info in to pay and backed out wasnt dropping 1k when its all said and done 

Back
Top Bottom