Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Yea but this has absolutely none of that

JB is smart and produced a cheap all leather hat and stitched his name on the back

No hate, just failing to see where people think they can flip the bar. It's nothing like the normal don c hats

Basically..

They produced a "Just Don-esque" hat to accompany the IIs and would probably say that the price of the hat is close to, if not cheaper than the normal Just Don hats. One could argue that this pack is priced as high as it is to maintain [Just Don] brand integrity while also attempting to be "reasonable" (in Nike's eyes).

Just Don made folks spend basically anywhere from 200-600 extra to get shoes--totaling around 1k..Why wouldn't Nike want a cut on that too? They're a business at the end of the day, so it definitely reasonable.

Nike DID attempt to kill the resellers, probably won't stop them from trying..

Just don, produced a just don hat

ALL LEATHER JUST DON HATS EXIST!!!! Go on Barneys.

I am not defending the price or anything else but Damb be informed guys if you speak on it.

I am not defending the price or anything else but Damb be informed guys if you speak on it.

Dude... I think you missed the point..

Nike produced a Just Don-esque hat.. meaning they tried to come close, but it's not an all leather Just Don Hat.. It's clearly not up to par with full Just Don all leather hat quality.. The most evident part of that would be the pricing..

GS Dons will retail at 350 (if i remember correctly).. even if you used that price as a starting point for what the true retail price of the hat comes out to, it's basically like nike charging 300 for the hat.. There's no Just Don hat coming in at 300 retail..

Please re-read if you misunderstood where I was going originally bro.. Nike just wanted a cut.. I think we all agree that this is what's happening in this situation..

Lol y'all crazy... No way that hat is worth over 50$ just don or not...he wrong for having people but the hat last year & the shoes....let's see how many people push this as a pack come resale, the reason why their so high is kuzof that hat...& the hat not worth really anything tbh.

Hat only comes with the shoes which means limited. Promise you can get at least $150 off the hat

I'm keeping the hat if I can cop though

Nike produced a Just Don-esque hat.. meaning they tried to come close, but it's not an all leather Just Don Hat.. It's clearly not up to par with full Just Don all leather hat quality.. The most evident part of that would be the pricing..

GS Dons will retail at 350 (if i remember correctly).. even if you used that price as a starting point for what the true retail price of the hat comes out to, it's basically like nike charging 300 for the hat.. There's no Just Don hat coming in at 300 retail..

Please re-read if you misunderstood where I was going originally bro.. Nike just wanted a cut.. I think we all agree that this is what's happening in this situation..

But aren't GS shoes typically proved 50-75 cheaper than the Men's version? So that would put the hat value at sub $300, like $225/250.

Last edited:
But aren't GS shoes typically proved 50-75 cheaper than the Men's version? So that would put the hat value at sub $300, like $225/250.
GS doesn't come without the hat---it's 350 for shoes only, basically the retail price of the previous release. So to your theory and point that degrades the actual "cost" of the hat even more if a men's shoe is "more expensive". Lol

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people are making such a fuss about the price of the hat.  On the original Just Don Air Jordan 2, Jordan produced a similar hat without the snakeskin hits and sold them for $325.  With the retail of the sneakers being $350...that equals a total of $625.  The new package comes with a bigger box, granted it's not enough to make the difference of $25 but the price is justified whether people like it or not.  

The Just Don Jordan hats minus the snakeskin retailed at $325 while the snakeskin ones went from $650-$700.  Here's a photo showing the price of the original Jordan x Just Don hat, which sold out in stores.

I think you missed the point :lol:

but it's okay Papi

I'm not sure why people are making such a fuss about the price of the hat.  On the original Just Don Air Jordan 2, Jordan produced a similar hat without the snakeskin hits and sold them for $325.  With the retail of the sneakers being $350...that equals a total of $625.  The new package comes with a bigger box, granted it's not enough to make the difference of $25 but the price is justified whether people like it or not.  

The Just Don Jordan hats minus the snakeskin retailed at $325 while the snakeskin ones went from $650-$700.  Here's a photo showing the price of the original Jordan x Just Don hat, which sold out in stores.

View media item 1876178

Makes sense!

I think regardless of the hat discussions that these are gorgeous looking shoes! Will try and pickup for retail

Back
Top Bottom