Just Don x Air Jordan 2

So let me get this straight...I have to enter a raffle for a chance to blow nearly $700 on some Jordans and a hat that looks like it came from a gas station. No thanks.

Cement 4s here I come

what G station you sliding thru S... mines don't sell leather brims bro :lol:

Last edited:
I'm glad that NIKE is doing a raffle. This way, I don't have to sit around for a couple hours staring at my computer screen before the inevitable L [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thought y'all said these were gonna be on snkrs app too [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's possible that Nike does a random drop like the OvO Xs. Who knows, can't really put anything pass Nike. [emoji]128540[/emoji]

My raffle luck has been getting better. I won the Bordeaux raffle for Nike Chicago, the randomizer for the Pirate Blacks on ADC, and the in store raffle at FootAction for the Oxford Tans... maybe I'll be blessed.

My raffle luck has been getting better. I won the Bordeaux raffle for Nike Chicago, the randomizer for the Pirate Blacks on ADC, and the in store raffle at FootAction for the Oxford Tans... maybe I'll be blessed.

Don't get greedy bruh

U already got 2 pair of yeezy at retail

Not to turn this to a Yeezy thread.......but adidas yeezys are UGLY af to me. Don't understand the hype. Just my opinion.

Not to turn this to a Yeezy thread.......but adidas yeezys are UGLY af to me. Don't understand the hype. Just my opinion.
But do you understand the money? 
laugh.gif

750 are garbage and ugly

350 are awesome but retail should be $125 and shouldn't be hyped but it's Kanye so..

Ill take my chances down the line this year thru a trade or a possible pop up, restock etc....

as far as the price and buying something over $40 FOR A CHANCE to buy a product with an MSRP of $650 we live in some crazy times folks...

great shoe tho with great execution. just kinda sucks to have to jump thru hoops to convince Nike to take almost a stack from each of us....

I just walked past 32 South State Street on my way home from work. There were about 35 empty chairs out there and three or four homeless guys watching them all. Smh

never won a Nike raffle, and that include the GRs like the Bordeaux 7s and Maroon 6s, which they put the FSRs back online for sale later on, smh....I'm ready for my L to end the month >D

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the Los Angeles Pop Up Shop is going to work this Saturday?  FCFS or raffle?

So let me get this straight...I have to enter a raffle for a chance to blow nearly $700 on some Jordans and a hat that looks like it came from a gas station. No thanks.

Cement 4s here I come
We can thank all the computer nerds for that.

Back
Top Bottom