Just Don x Air Jordan 2

what G station you sliding thru S... mines don't sell leather brims bro :lol:

Lmao you gotta slide through the south burbs. A few years ago I copped a Jeff Hamilton leather Cowboys brim for 10 bucks at the gas station in Dolton

The sizes are not showing on the men's any more, but if you use the old link you get the sold out page

Last edited:
The sizes are not showing on the men's any more, but if you use the old link you get the sold out page
correct just checked it in xml no size and now im getting this...

"copy of air jordan retro 2 just don "beach" set in cart with no size showing

Last edited:
I have all complex related social media blocked on twitter but someone commented on the article on my timeline and it was too funny not to share. Complex is so bad. I'm not sure how anyone can take their shoddy "journalism" seriously. They will basically write an article about anything to get ignorant readers to go on their site. I hope the kid's uncle doesn't get sick waiting out in the cold.
sick.gif

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/01/man-pays-uncle-100-day-to-camp-for-just-don-air-jordan-ii

The "Don C x Air Jordan II" is easily one of the most anticipated sneaker releases of the year, and some people are going to extreme measures to try to get their hands on pairs. While copping a single pair to wear would be enough for most fans, one man in Chicago won't be satisfied unless he can get multiple pairs of Don C's  latest collaboration. TheChicago Tribune  reports that Vaughn Simmons is one of the people camped out in line at the 32 South State St Jordan Brand store, and is even paying his uncle to wait alongside him so he can have a pair to resell.

Simmons recruited his 58-year-old uncle Lavonne Simmons by paying him $100 a day, in hopes of cashing out on the resell market. "They're going to go online and triple their money. These shoes are going to sell for $2,100 or $2,000 easy. And that's a good investment," said Simmons. With resell prices sure to be in the thousands, it looks like Simmons giving his uncle a few hundred dollars will more than pay for itself when he flips the extra pair. 

I have all complex related social media blocked on twitter but someone commented on the article on my timeline and it was too funny not to share. Complex is so bad. I'm not sure how anyone can take their shoddy "journalism" seriously. They will basically write an article about anything to get ignorant readers to go on their site. I hope the kid's uncle doesn't get sick waiting out in the cold. :x  

"They're going to go online and triple their money. These shoes are going to sell for $2,100 or $2,000 easy. And that's a good investment" said Simmons.

This dude is outta his goddamn mind :rofl:

Just saw the line at the pop up store here in LA. Don't know how dudes camp for a week. I know they out there the entire time and probably work in shifts but still

Just saw the line at the pop up store here in LA. Don't know how dudes camp for a week. I know they out there the entire time and probably work in shifts but still

How deep was line? Anyone have any idea what stock will be like out there ?

Does anyone have the offer ID for either a size 11, 11.5 or 12? I should have grabbed it last night when the shoes were up on the site. FML.

Thanks in advance!
nthat.gif

Does anyone have the offer ID for either a size 11, 11.5 or 12? I should have grabbed it last night when the shoes were up on the site. FML.

Thanks in advance!
nthat.gif
doesn't matter, new page/new product = new PIDs.

currently there are no sizes loaded other than the default PID

I'm talking about at the Jordan Store/Footaction....I didn't get my pair off the site

The line looked similar to that one(wrapped around the block) everybody I know got a pair 

I'm talking about at the Jordan Store/Footaction....I didn't get my pair off the site

The line looked similar to that one(wrapped around the block) everybody I know got a pair 
either way... hope a lot of people eat haha

I played myself.

Thought I had locked.

Seem hard to obtain.

Will come back to thread Sadderday.

These don't seem to be anywhere in Europe other than NDC..... seems a little weird to me. Even the places that got the first Just Don release last year?

Back
Top Bottom