Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

I am probably in the minority here but for the XI's , I'm not a fan of these solid colors or retro +(Melos,pantones,gammas). I like the ogs and I know there are only a few options but only owning 01cords and now legend blues, I'm game for some cool greys or jams.

Last edited:
Good memories from Snuggles Mcduggal and babyj. Half the people on here probably don't even know who they are. Those were the good old days! I've been on NT for about 10 years now, but had to re-do my account also once NT transitioned. Anyways, thanks for the info!

I am probably in the minority here but for the XI's , I'm not a fan of these solid colors or retro +(Melos,pantones,gammas). I like the ogs and I know there are only a few options but only owning 01cords and now legend blues, I'm game for some cool greys or jams.
OR A NEW ******* COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on the shoe. I really liked the gammas. More than Breds, which is so far the only XI high/mid that I dont like.

Why did you get the columbias if you dont like solid color? It has less variation in color than the Gammas

OR A NEW ******* COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's an unpopular opinion here. People want JB to redo the OGs, SJs, and CGs over and over again. I am in favor of new colorways tho.

Depends on the shoe. I really liked the gammas. More than Breds, which is so far the only XI high/mid that I dont like.

Why did you get the columbias if you dont like solid color? It has less variation in color than the Gammas
That's an unpopular opinion here. People want JB to redo the OGs, SJs, and CGs over and over again. I am in favor of new colorways tho.

With a few exceptions most of my collection consists of what I watched Mike wear and what I wore growing up. Nostalgia at its finest !!!!!

I'd like to see the madness for some Cords with the 45..........:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I just joined Twitter. Gonna be answering questions there as well as letting loose some more tidbits as I find them. @gr8erade

Last edited:
Is it safe to assume the aqua 8 will release during the year of the 8s as well?
I'd say that's a pretty safe bet. they will likely keep that wildcard incase they somehow needed to revive Jordan hype at that time. not like it's going to dwindle that quickly but it's possible

From a fb group
can I ring her up instead?
laugh.gif

Do you know if the Pacific Blues or either shoe (hopefully Magics) from the Dmp pack will be released for the year of the 7? Those along with the Hares and Bordeaux are the only 7s I want. Need to see better pics of Marvins. Speaking of Hares along with the 7s I read about the 1s of course being rerelease too with them but a hare 5 and 11 low too. Have you heard anything about the 5s and 11 lows?
Raging Bulls and Lightnings in the same year has me going crazy right now after reading. I might even pay resell prices for both. True grails. The pack sat on fnl and the parents weren't paying $300 for me back then. The 3m pair has grown on me and I would take a retro 5 over a wack sig or wack new design from jb for $500. People can't even get like $150 for the xx9s. In a couple weeks I'll just buy the 11s separately. I really like the Melo 11s I seriously hope JB doesn't pull that pack bs again with them and super gr release them.
eek.gif
 did not expect someone to say this. at least you buy what you like and not following the crowd
pimp.gif

I SWEAR!!! 
laugh.gif

okay and Metallic 5s… 

But honestly I can't see myself getting all these releases...

-"Black/Red" color ways always sell. I can see the XI lows being hard… If I strike out then it's up to the Georgetown lows… but that's gonna be harder cause I live 5-10 minutes from DC and the hypebeasts will raid the Niketown Georgetown and raid Georgetown's bookstore looking like clowns 
mean.gif

-Hares will probably be a birthday gift, they come out 3 days before my birthday.

-Ill probably strike out on the Cool Greys IVs

-Bordeauxs I'll probably strike out on even though I don't have a pair and the idiots that bought the 2011 pairs will "double/triple/quadruple up" 
Have some faith my man. My crystal ball says you will get through on more than half of these releases. 
happy.gif

Haven't been mentioned but would like to see release.

air-jordan-retro-4-tour-yellow.jpg

aj14indiglo1-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-ie-white-cobalt-zen-grey-2.jpg

air-jordan-16-og-cherrywood.jpg

air-jordan-10-og-sacramento-kings.jpg

air-jordan-retro-2-black-chrome.jpg

jordan_xi_sample.jpg

Last edited:
If tour yellows came out I'd pass on the columbias. I'm thinking bout passing for the WM 5s truth be told.

Wouldn't mind those XI but the "Jordan" on the eyelets would have to go.

Last edited:
I still believe the price increase will start to deter people from purchasing these remastered shoes. It may not happen at first but it will eventually. The only people who don't care about the price of the shoes are those who are willing to pay resell price over and over. Eventually the price of shoes (when tax/shipping is factored) will mirror average reseller price. Then what?

Back
Top Bottom