Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Long story short

I just need a release date and the shoes.
nthat.gif

Not stacked for me
Because I'm skipping a majority of the release's
I say March because the Original Pack came out 3/30/2009
And I noticed the Double Nickel Jordan 10s are coming out the same day MJ scored those 55 points
But sadly the 30th doesn't fall on a Saturday.

Feels like a Summer or Spring time shoe

I mean, it may not be a stacked month for you or the majority of people who have a lot of these shoe's that are being retro'd. But, for the average consumer looking to buy all these shoe's that you are skipping on it would be a stacked month. Remember that JB doesn't necessarily think of the sneakerhead community when doing these releases, JB wants to appeal to everyone and sell to everyone without any priority. If JB listened to the community and what everyone needed to cop, there would be a drop down menu with every model and every colorway to choose from on release day to please everyone. Unfortunately, JB typically drops two maybe three anticipated retro releases every month and throws in the current models whether it's the XX9 or the player shoe's. Seriously though, I doubt JB would release the Columbia 4's, French Blue 7's, Black Metallic 5's, and the two 5's from the Raging Bull Pack in the same month, that's why I feel like they'll wait for a month with only one confirmed release like April, July, August, and September or months that at the current moment don't have anything scheduled like months after September that way we can have entire Retro 5 month spread out in that month (April being ideal at the earliest).

Long story short

I just need a release date and the shoes.
nthat.gif
Understood, was just trying to clear something up that seemed to be quite confusing for some. Nothing was "moved up", the Bordeaux are indeed a Fall release so if the TB Vs are rumored for Fall, July - August are very possible release months.

I mean, it may not be a stacked month for you or the majority of a
Oh my goodness
you typed all that while I was gone.
I have to rep you for that. Looked like a chapter of a harry potter book on my mobile.

April is what I was leaning for

Im still shock you typed all that. Like yoooooo

Understood, was just trying to clear something up that seemed to be quite confusing for some. Nothing was "moved up", the Bordeaux are indeed a Fall release so if the TB Vs are rumored for Fall, July - August are very possible release months.

Thanks for looking out
Love you
Repped.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness
you typed all that while I was gone.
I have to rep you for that. Looked like a chapter of a harry potter book on my mobile.

April is what I was leaning for

Im still shock you typed all that. Like yoooooo

My bad, I didn't intend to, and I'm sorry if in what I wrote I came off in a negative manner I also didn't mean to. Even on my Galaxy Note 4 it does look like a lot, but I just wanted to explain how even though I would also love the rumored 5's to release sooner, it just doesn't seem like it will happen since there's already two to three and some month's even have four and five retro releases confirmed for the early part of the year (April being the exception) along with the modern day Jordan stuff. So, it's doubtful would pile on even more dope retro releases when they are trying to sellout every shoe they release.

My bad, I didn't intend to, and I'm sorry if in what I wrote I came off in a negative manner I also didn't mean to. Even on my Galaxy Note 4 it does look like a lot, but I just wanted to explain how even though I would also love the rumored 5's to release sooner, it just doesn't seem like it will happen since there's already two to three and some month's even have four and five retro releases confirmed for the early part of the year (April being the exception) along with the modern day Jordan stuff. So, it's doubtful would pile on even more dope retro releases when they are trying to sellout every shoe they release.
No no don't be sorry lol
It was worth the read and gain of knowledge
You earned my rep point.
I applaud that. Lol

No no don't be sorry lol
It was worth the read and gain of knowledge
You earned my rep point.
I applaud that. Lol

Well, besides the 5's and a select amount of 7's, what else are you looking forward to copoing this year that's either confirmed or rumored?

**** I keep forgetting F/W for JB is up till Feb. So you mean the 3M 5s are coming out around jan-feb?

I'm passing on the colombias for those!

**** I keep forgetting F/W for JB is up till Feb. So you mean the 3M 5s are coming out around jan-feb?

I'm passing on the colombias for those!

There isn't a release date for the Black 3M 5's, especially nothing in January/February.

January Retro's
Jordan 4 Retro-Columbia 1/10/15
Jordan 1 Retro High-BHM 1/17/15
Jordan 4 Retro-GS 1/17/15
Joran 2 Retro-Just Don 1/31/15
(The rest of the month filled in with some Melo M11's, Jordan XX9's, Jordan Dub Zero, Jordan Illusion, and Jordan 1 Retro PE's/Non-OG's)

February Releases
Jordan 7 Retro-FTLOG 2/7/15
Jordan 1 Retro High OG-Laser 2/8/15
Jordan 1 Retro Low OG-Black/Varsity Red 2/14/15
Jordan 10 Retro-Bulls Over Broadway 2/14/15
Jordan 10 Retro-Lady of Liberty 2/15/15
Jordan 4 Retro-Oreo 2/21/15
(The rest of the month filled in with Jordan XX9's, Melo M11's, CP3 VIII's, Super Fly 3's, Jordan Dub Zero, and Jordan 1 Retro PE's)

The way both January and February are scheduled as of now, I highly doubt we'll see any 5's release in those two month's. They aren't even fully confirmed yet and there isn't any picture's popping up on the internet. Yet, there's picture's of the Columbia 4's, French Blue 7's, Bull's Over Broadway 10's, Lady of Liberty 10's, and Oreo 4's.

There isn't a release date for the Black 3M 5's, especially nothing in January/February.

January Retro's
Jordan 4 Retro-Columbia 1/10/15
Jordan 1 Retro High-BHM 1/17/15
Jordan 4 Retro-GS 1/17/15
Joran 2 Retro-Just Don 1/31/15
(The rest of the month filled in with some Melo M11's, Jordan XX9's, Jordan Dub Zero, Jordan Illusion, and Jordan 1 Retro PE's/Non-OG's)

February Releases
Jordan 7 Retro-FTLOG 2/7/15
Jordan 1 Retro High OG-Laser 2/8/15
Jordan 1 Retro Low OG-Black/Varsity Red 2/14/15
Jordan 10 Retro-Bulls Over Broadway 2/14/15
Jordan 10 Retro-Lady of Liberty 2/15/15
Jordan 4 Retro-Oreo 2/21/15
(The rest of the month filled in with Jordan XX9's, Melo M11's, CP3 VIII's, Super Fly 3's, Jordan Dub Zero, and Jordan 1 Retro PE's)

The way both January and February are scheduled as of now, I highly doubt we'll see any 5's release in those two month's. They aren't even fully confirmed yet and there isn't any picture's popping up on the internet. Yet, there's picture's of the Columbia 4's, French Blue 7's, Bull's Over Broadway 10's, Lady of Liberty 10's, and Oreo 4's.

Man I need to know when those laser 4s are dropping.

Man I need to know when those laser 4s are dropping.

So far there isn't any release info for the Laser 4's which I feel like they may be called 5LAB4's. Because from picture's it looks like the laser pattern is 3M reflective. Who knows, those could drop at any time as a quick strike with all the picture's going around right? But all this release info is thanks to @j23app :pimp:.

I honesty thought with 2015 being the 30th anniversary of his first model, Jordan brand would go CRAZY with the ones.  At the moment, it doesn't appear to be the case.  Perhaps it's too early to reach conclusions.  Shrug..............

I honesty thought with 2015 being the 30th anniversary of his first model, Jordan brand would go CRAZY with the ones.  At the moment, it doesn't appear to be the case.  Perhaps it's too early to reach conclusions.  Shrug..............

I think they learned their lesson

Prolly why they shelved the 3s. Honestly they should toss the IVs in there as well

Last edited:
Well, besides the 5's and a select amount of 7's, what else are you looking forward to copoing this year that's either confirmed or rumored?
Those Lightning 17s were rumored they growing on me.

Those Silver Surfer Foams with the Nike Air on the back hopefully they drop would be crazy.

I think I'll try for 6 pairs of JB releases this year.

What you looking into copping?

I would love to see some XVI's, XVII's, XVIII's, and XIX's drop...

I only have cdp XVI and XVII's...my cdp XVII is beat, and I absolutely loved that shoe. I still have a ds pair to this day that I want to wear, and my cdp XVI's barely get worn but I like the black red color way a lot..

XVIII's need to drop in the OG black/blue color way again, and XIX's were just the most cushioned sneaker I think I've ever worn..only thing that I have that came close to that comfort is the Lebron 8.

I would love to see some XVI's, XVII's, XVIII's, and XIX's drop...

I only have cdp XVI and XVII's...my cdp XVII is beat, and I absolutely loved that shoe. I still have a ds pair to this day that I want to wear, and my cdp XVI's barely get worn but I like the black red color way a lot..

XVIII's need to drop in the OG black/blue color way again, and XIX's were just the most cushioned sneaker I think I've ever worn..only thing that I have that came close to that comfort is the Lebron 8.
I would enjoy this as well.  The good news is around this time of year I have been able to buy these cheap as hell.  I bought a pair of XVIII's from the CDP pack for 90 bucks the other day.  People are unloading these for cheap.

Anyone notice the Toro 5 rumors started immediately after this thread started up?

Yup. No coincidence

It's no coincidence

Thought dude said the 3Ms were indeed in production

I think the beginning quarter of the year is more or less a test to see how this remastered thing is gonna go...the real heavy hitters don't release till later in the year like the Hare 7s, low bred 11s and Bordeaux

Back
Top Bottom