Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

That was a black leather V though wasn't it? And it was just a piece of molding, not even a sample
Or is there some other rumor out there?

On the front page under possible releases of this thread as well as a couple post scattered through the thread as well
Not 100 but it's alittle rumor going on
OP has been right so far
So I'm just waiting it out.
Patiently.....patiently.... Waiting....

Last edited:
On the front page under possible releases of this thread as well as a couple post scattered through the thread as well
Not 100 but it's alittle rumor going on
OP has been right so far
So I'm just waiting it out.
Patiently.....patiently.... Waiting....

I see that comment now

-POSSIBLE releases next year may include ….., Black/Metallic V's

If this turns out the case I'd be surprised, Happy, but very surprised

Wouldn't make sense to me to slip the number 1 OG colorway for V's into the year of IV-VII-X

Last edited:
XI's got me :nerd:...

Might actually get me making a JB purchase this year...Really wasn't getting down with any other releases but I could get with those...

Last edited:
I don't think 8s are as popular as 6s since they kinda have a polarizing design. I'm sure aquas will sell because of the hype but retro + cws of 8s have historically sat (i.e. peapods, suns, etc.)

Yeah, 8's have their own unique design that basically makes them a hit or miss type of shoe. I agree that the Aqua's will probably sellout just because of people liking them along with the usual Black Friday hype :smh:.

In the minority but I like the raging bull 3m dunk more than the 5

I like both, since the Dunk and the 5 are two different but dope models. It's kind of like when the same colorway is used throughout different models, they all pretty much look good even though they are essentially the same colored shoe's.

View media item 1411381If the V's come with proper shape and durabuck Im game,
but I highly doubt they'd drop the Black/Metallic V again. It would be the third drop in 8 years

Jordan Brand is notorious for dropping the same shoe's within years apart of each other when it comes to release. The Chicago 1's and 10's barely dropped a few years ago and they're already making a comeback. As for them coming proper, when it comes to Jordan Brand I'd expect the worst and hope for the best :lol:. I don't like going into releases expecting to believe that JB will come through and produce the exact same original shoe's we love, especially since they've already proved that they'll make improvements and step up some quality aspects but we won't get the originals.

I've been thinking about that Black Chrome 8 rumor circulating, and I've come to think that this August we could see the Black Metallic 5's, Black Chrome 6 low's, and Black Chrome 8's. JB likes sticking to a specific colorway with its August releases, last year Sport Blue being a good example. Since the Black Chrome 6 low's are confirmed for August, I'd say it's safe to say we'll actually see the 5's, 6's, and 8's all drop in August in that beautiful Black/Silver (whatever name they decide to use since they've been changing the names of colors lately) colorway.

I've been thinking about that Black Chrome 8 rumor circulating, and I've come to think that this August we could see the Black Metallic 5's, Black Chrome 6 low's, and Black Chrome 8's. JB likes sticking to a specific colorway with its August releases, last year Sport Blue being a good example. Since the Black Chrome 6 low's are confirmed for August, I'd say it's safe to say we'll actually see the 5's, 6's, and 8's all drop in August in that beautiful Black/Silver (whatever name they decide to use since they've been changing the names of colors lately) colorway.

When was it rumored the black metallic 5s were dropping this year?

When was it rumored the black metallic 5s were dropping this year?

I'm pretty sure OP said they were rumored to drop along with the Raging Bull Pack dropping individually, but all the sneaker blog sites only picked up on the Toro Bravo V's dropping and made them headline material :smh:.

We need updates and more information!! It still looks like this is going to be a weak year except for Hare/Bord/Aqua/Chi1 s. Anniversary years in the past had some MAJOR heat (2008, 2010).

A weak year?
roll.gif

That's more of an opinion

So far my only cops of Jordans this year are the Air Jordan 8 "Aqua" & Air Jordan 8 "Chrome". Every other release scheduled has been underwhelming tbh.

This years gonna be expensive..

Chicago 1s, Bordeaux 7s, raging bill 5s, black metallic 5s, Aqua 8s, chrome 8s

And possibly Olympic 7s bred 4s or wc 4s if they even release

This years gonna be expensive..

Chicago 1s, Bordeaux 7s, raging bill 5s, black metallic 5s, Aqua 8s, chrome 8s

And possibly Olympic 7s bred 4s or wc 4s if they even release
I doubt the bred 4's or cement 4's are releasing or else I would cop them. If they ever re-release the Bred 1's I'd cop those as well.

I doubt the bred 4's or cement 4's are releasing or else I would cop them. If they ever re-release the Bred 1's I'd cop those as well.
Bred 1's might drop in Oct to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the "banned letter" to Micheal.  Than again, Nike might just give us the real "Banned" pair;  You the know, the black and red Air Ships.

Bred 1's might drop in Oct to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the "banned letter" to Micheal.  Than again, Nike might just give us the real "Banned" pair;  You the know, the black and red Air Ships.
I would camp for those!

Bred 1 lows just released so I doubt jb would release the same colorway twice in one year

Back
Top Bottom