Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

People really don't mess with the 8s like that. I might just shed a tear

No they don't, probably why JB is getting three pairs out of the way this year instead of trying to do them next year, which is the Year of the 8.

Kind of got me :rolleyes since we're getting clear JB Product pics of some Holiday releases, but we've yet to see any clear shots of some summer drops...VII's (Hare's, Bordeaux's) in particular...

Aquas/3 Times/1s

Chromes are cool, but I'll pass. 7s caught my eye at first, but the more I look at them the more I don't like them. Opposite is true for the 14s.

Quality is looking right on all three 8s though. 
pimp.gif

Because people give in to the hype, and many people buy what is hot instead of what they truly and genuinely like, a lot of people who are opposed to the aquas will in fact change their minds close to the release date. Even a good deal if people on NT lol. Im 100000% sure of this

No offense but I'm not a big fan of the 7s or 8s so I will not be copping some will cop just to do so..... But enjoy all

No offense but I'm not a big fan of the 7s or 8s so I will not be copping some will cop just to do so..... But enjoy all
not a fan of 8s either but both look dope, don't like aquas. 7s are wack, dope concept, but poor execution.

14s and 1s are a must cop for me.

Because people give in to the hype, and many people buy what is hot instead of what they truly and genuinely like, a lot of people who are opposed to the aquas will in fact change their minds close to the release date. Even a good deal if people on NT lol. Im 100000% sure of this
thats nothing new…

the majority of the people buying jordans these days are all about the hype 

which is why jordans being dope/fashionable is on a sharp decline 

too many fake clowns and cornballs trying hard thinking they are "flexing in their J's"

Back
Top Bottom