Just found out my girl was cheating on me

This is quite possibly the worst feeling I ever had..I did everything for this girl, I invested a lot of time and money and in the end I got cheated on...Its amazing how females can be so shady 
embarassed.gif

Feelsbatman

In before "you didn't smash right" "simp", etc I don't care..I'm numb right now

Well, there's nothing you can do right now fam. Just keep your head up. I know it will be hard to get over, but you gotta move on. In time, you will heal. 

Sorry OP, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. She just liked the way I slanged it better. She said thanks again for the Christmas present, though.

actually there is something you can do now. Get out of your house. Do anything to keep occupied. But not like a movie or something cus you will probably end up getting more depressed as you sit there and think for 2 hours cus you cant focus on the movie cus your girl is probably out partying with the other guy and your stuck thinking about it.

Crazy man, it actually just happened to my friend a few days ago.......ur just gonna have to move on and enjoy the single life for awhile

I love my girl, but in a way I'm kinda dying for her to cheat on me so I can start smashing everything on site again.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I love my girl, but in a way I'm kinda dying for her to cheat on me so I can start smashing everything on site again.

Doubt your girl would cheat on u and you would be ecstatic while smashing everything on site.

She did you a favor in the long run broseph.

Start going out now with some of your boys and talk to some other females, that's the best remedy for this kind of thing.

30t6p3b.gif
***!%!. never trust em. cant satisfy, just want more and more & play games. liar come talking about "baby i love you" 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
burn in hell

HAppened to me last year and its somehting I still have yet to ge tover. But should be easy if you have no children involved or anything like that.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I did everything for this girl, I invested a lot of time and money

you got played for a fool OP. just take the L and move on.

niketalk

Famb, I been there. If you're really soffucating then pm me and we can talk and i'll go over the things I done to keep me occupied. I remember when I first found out, i was numb and was trembling that night. The only thing that was going through my mind was "wow", "smh" and "is this life?". I'm a humble and fun loving person so I couldn't believe how can this happen to me. I never messed with any chick, I treat her right most of the time and then this happens. I got over her in 6-8 months and you can too.

It happens brah. Just know that you aren't the first person who this has happened to and just move on.

Regardless if she begged you to stay you have to leave and move on. Who knows how many guys she has cheated on you with besides the one she got caught with.

#@+* these @!$%.

Sorry bro. That's a fear any guy in a relationship would have.

People are clowning son for saying he invested time and money. If you're in a relationship you do that, so i dont see why people are clowning him.

Back
Top Bottom