Just hit the lottery... What car should I buy? ++UPDATED WITH PROOF OF TICKET++

invest in some Gold

nah seriously tho, invest it all

Buy a newer Honda accord if you have to buy a car

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]You can drop dough on your car or you can buy a car and keep dough...weather i got alotta money ornot my whole goal is to keep it...go w. a '09 camry. You can go and ball if you wanna but why waste so much dough? With the money you made after taxesyou can stretch it and last[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]like dude above said INVEST IN GOLD!!![/color]

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

33p3bkj.jpg
little-tikes-coupe-car.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

proof
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yes proof is needed

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Ryda421

how are you gonna buy a car, before you buy a house ? where do you plan on parking on your car with no house ?

I bought my first car before I had my own spot....That logic is horrible
laugh.gif
then so was your logic. we all have different preferences, mine is a roof. I would rather have a roof with concrete under it, instead of a roofwith wheels

Get something used, a car is the worst investment.

There some really good deals out there for cash paying customers.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by cguy610

Buy a house.
Here is someone with no knowledge.

You won't be able to buy a house with 100K. You will not afford the house nor the loans the pay it off.

This is the reason I moved from Cali to TX...there is a lot of younger people on NT that wouldn't think twice about moving but back in 05 when the house market in Cali was strong, it was a no-brainer for me...

iohkeg.jpg
Cot damn.
eek.gif
I pay that much in rent for my apartment.
smh.gif

I swear I'm making that move to Texas in a few years. Houses are dumb cheap.

Originally Posted by silentxnight

how are you gonna buy a car, before you buy a house ? where do you plan on parking on your car with no house ?

...where the *%## do you think hes living now? stop hatin...

congrats to the op.

how am I hating ?
indifferent.gif

if I lived in LA or NY, I would at least buy a condo, or buy a house in another state, fix and sell it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
then so was your logic. we all have different preferences, mine is a roof. I would rather have a roof with concrete under it, instead of a roof with wheels
You acting like dude homeless.Unless you know something we dont
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I swear I never understood this question
laugh.gif

Cant you park your car on the street?
lol of course, OP better buy a van then.

if you did win congrats - tho i still hate you
laugh.gif

that must be the weirdest feeling...getting that prize...like literally one number difference between pulling in 212mill or 250k ....the latter is alwaysappreciated but just to be looking at the numbers like
eek.gif
then
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
then
smile.gif

laugh.gif
idk that would be my thought process...250 after they take out all thetaxes and stuff will prob net you like 100k !$@...thats a nice security blanket but not like you can act up...now 100mil+ is a game changer for you and mostthat know you

and the only advice to take from here is dude that said dont take any of this advice
laugh.gif
if your asking specific about a car you have the right idea...buypreowned...certified. warranty all that but preowned....no need to take a huge depreciation hit as soon as you pull off the lot....

whatever 2009 xxx thats out there now will be cheaper in a few months when they are sitting on lots and the 2010 ares arriving...and the joints coming back offleases are even cheaper...use the recession to your advantage

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif
then so was your logic. we all have different preferences, mine is a roof. I would rather have a roof with concrete under it, instead of a roof with wheels
nerd.gif

I mean here is the thing, you can lose your job while you still have an apartment, then what ? ride it out ? no. you can't. so, the best thing to do is BUYa house, so that in case anything happens, at least you have a roof and all you will have to worry about is utilities. is that hard to comprehend ? lol

damn..i wanna buy a ticket now for friday..i could use a quarter mil..sighh..dreams while i sit in this worthless cubicle..

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by cguy610

Buy a house.
Here is someone with no knowledge.

You won't be able to buy a house with 100K. You will not afford the house nor the loans the pay it off.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cop a house with that money. Once you real estate market picks back up, flip it for double maybe even triple the profit.

Originally Posted by Wade187

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I mean here is the thing, you can lose your job while you still have an apartment, then what ? ride it out ? no. you can't. so, the best thing to do is BUY a house, so that in case anything happens, at least you have a roof and all you will have to worry about is utilities. is that hard to comprehend ? lol
How you know dude doesn't have a house though?With no job how he gonna pay taxes for that house?How he gonna pay utilities?He gonna have therest of the money left over after this car he wants.You acting like dude spending his last dime on a whip.You know how many months of rent 75,000 is?That giveshim more than enough time to find a new job in case he does lose his job.Just shut up dude

Athens, Ohio ey? OU student? If so, really nice and I definitley would just let the money work for me and get someting nice that can get me from A to B.

You are throwing your money away if you buy a car.

One of the wisest investments you can make, especially with the state of the economy today, is a house. The housing market will rebound, and you can double oreven triple your money if you wait it out. With a car, you are going to see an instant depreciation. Even if you can't afford to purchase the placestraight up, with a $100,000 down payment, your mortgage payments would be pretty damn low. You could do a 15 year mortgage, saving you that much more ininterest, and a lower rate to boot.

Get a house, and a practical car. Don't throw your money away on an Audi. It's Volkswagen garbage, unreliable, and it's styling becomes outdatedvery quickly. If you read up on Audi's on Consumer Reports - their predicted reliability is awful, and in terms of bang for the buck, you will never see anAudi on one of those lists.

I don't think he's looking to invest? He just wants to know what car to cop.

Get a practical car. Don't throw your money away on an Audi. It's Volkswagen garbage, unreliable, and it's styling becomes outdated very quickly. If you read up on Audi's on Consumer Reports - their predicted reliability is awful, and in terms of bang for the buck, you will never see an Audi on one of those lists.

Right.

Back
Top Bottom