Just how much does everyone trust the word of our government? (Add Corona to the list)

I definitely think the government holds back a lot from us whether it's for good or bad. I think most things they do say it is easy to tell whether it is truth or not, and I think most things are on point. I like to hear both sides of the argument though and am always interested in conspiracy theories

I definitely think the government holds back a lot from us whether it's for good or bad. I think most things they do say it is easy to tell whether it is truth or not, and I think most things are on point. I like to hear both sides of the argument though and am always interested in conspiracy theories

there a bunch to question about our government though. we really gotta think critically what's happening and to know that sometimes things are not what they seem. it seems us citizens are much more passive nowadays, like weren't we out on the streets protesting much more in the past on stuff we wanted to change? vietnam war issues for example.

some random questions i have are like why does the seemingly most developed country in the world (us) have the most poorly funded school systems? why do we use our military more times than any other developed country in the world in history? i just wonder where our money really goes and why it goes there.

there a bunch to question about our government though. we really gotta think critically what's happening and to know that sometimes things are not what they seem. it seems us citizens are much more passive nowadays, like weren't we out on the streets protesting much more in the past on stuff we wanted to change? vietnam war issues for example.

some random questions i have are like why does the seemingly most developed country in the world (us) have the most poorly funded school systems? why do we use our military more times than any other developed country in the world in history? i just wonder where our money really goes and why it goes there.

Our lives are too nice for a revolution to happen

Comparing Americans' situation to Egyptians' situation is like comparing slavery to a tyler perry movie.

Comparing Americans' situation to Egyptians' situation is like comparing slavery to a tyler perry movie.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

lmaoooo but true

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

lmaoooo but true

Back
Top Bottom