Just Like Soulja Slim, He'll Put You In The Dirt And Have Your Picture On Front Of A T-Shirt...

Man I swear as soon as this @+%* came on in the club last�night, about 3 fights happened in a span of 30 seconds. This song just incite riots, its somethingabout the beat and the lyrics that make you want to stomp a mudhole in the next +$$!$ that look your way.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
�Classic Banger

They always play this in the club then the little frats start marching and shhh and i dont move but they dont want no probs forreal tho

He was wrong for that line.......I think it's been about 5 years this month since homie has been gone.
tired.gif

pimp.gif
song always has me acting up ready to cause some trouble
Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I always wanted to know what C-Murder meant by that line..
nerd.gif
people who get murdered tend to get their face on a t-shirt by family and friends in the hood...even if u didnt know that its still not that hardto grasp
grin.gif

nerd.gif

They say dude was a real dude thats all that needs to be said
tired.gif

But 36 oz he wasnt disrespect the song came out in 99 Slim died in 03 or 04

That line always struck me as very ominous. The man wasn't dead at all.

Anyways, this song gets me hype.

I thought he was saying it like Soulja Slim was a killer or a real dude....everybody else before that in the song he mentions as a killer or a real dude

But yea, that 1st verse it just too hard to be playing in clubs or anywhere in public...just real aggressive like

Originally Posted by paidndade

I thought he was saying it like Soulja Slim was a killer or a real dude....everybody else before that in the song he mentions as a killer or a real dude

But yea, that 1st verse it just too hard to be playing in clubs or anywhere in public...just real aggressive like

I'll ignore the comment dude made who apparently didn't know he said that line BEFORE Slim got killed. Anyways,that's what I took from it but why would he air that out in a song?
ohwell.gif

My favorite tear-the-club-up track ever. I personally lose my mind for them 3 minutes and change, when ever it gets played.

somebody gettin' hit with a beer bottle/stool whenever this #*@% gets played G. By the time Snoop verse come on, somebody probably laid out in
the middle of the dance floor.

pimp.gif

i saw a fight happen in this exact order.

1.song comes on

2.ppl get a lil hype

3. midway thru song gang signs are gettin thrown up

4. within 10 seconds someone gets bumped and a fight breaks out

5. whole club is in chaos.

6.its only 1:15 and gotta go home

Originally Posted by ej205

nerd.gif

They say dude was a real dude thats all that needs to be said
tired.gif

But 36 oz he wasnt disrespect the song came out in 99 Slim died in 03 or 04
Yeah.....I just realized that.

Originally Posted by haiti5

pimp.gif

i saw a fight happen in this exact order.

1.song comes on

2.ppl get a lil hype

3. midway thru song gang signs are gettin thrown up

4. within 10 seconds someone gets bumped and a fight breaks out

5. whole club is in chaos.

6.its only 1:15 and gotta go home

That's almost exactly what happened when I went the other day. This need to be the last song they play of the night because if it come on, a fight isguaranteed to pop off

Back
Top Bottom