JUST SAW THE CEMENT DUB ZEROS IN PERSON..

dub zeros are alright but theyre not to comfortable to walk in let alone play ball in. well for the pple who actually play basketball wearing jays

good lookin on the info...these kicks are
pimp.gif
imma def look in2 these buttheir is alot of stuff droppin....

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

they on pickyourshoes.com now too
is that site legit?

Originally Posted by TienMysterio469

Originally Posted by bigj505

these been on shoetrends for below retail...

I just saw them too, but my question is are they legit?
seriously fellas? i thought that the authenticy of these sites were damn near common knowledge on NT. anyways, thanks OP for tha on the dub'si might jus consider copping

the gray color is a little too dark for me... looks like fakes. could of at least use the same shade as the 1999 IV's.

I'll stick with my Cement IV's. These to me are just another lame attempt by JB to put out something resembling an original design, but not nearly ascool.

saw these today at finish line and now im considering them
i also saw the fusion 9s and the hare 1sthe 1s will be copped
cant wait

PYS is 179.99 i may consider if it was 149.99 + 30% off ... haha to many good releases coming out within the next couple of months

^^^^lol, I seen these in person a few weeks back when I copped my Hare 1's. they look good, I can't front. way better than the 6 rings but i justcan't get into fusions. if they not air jordans I'll have to pass. but i can't front, im thinking about copping. real clean shoe.

Very, very sick and well executed colorway on these Dubs, well be owned for sure, to me what makes it stand out is the embroided print unlike the first Dubswith the lasering.

Back
Top Bottom