Just watched American Psycho, got a question

^ I believe so bro

Anyways, that movie is hilarious at times, my fav 2 lines were when he and his boy were trying to do "cocaine" in the bathroom stall and that dude inthe stall next to him was like:
EXCUSE ME! I'm trying to do some drugs over here!
And when he was the 2 hookers at his place and he tells the one broad to stop staring at the one broad's %&! and eat it
laugh.gif

btw, I have to return some videotapes

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercial andartistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's beencompared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy,most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance oftrends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

HEY PAUL!
happy.gif

The way i interpreted the movie was that he did kill everyone, but since he was such a powerful and rich person once he told his lawyer that he killed all ofthese people he made them go away. That seemed obvious to me especially at the end when Patrick asked that one chick about Paul Allen and she was like uhhhhe's in London, blah blah blah. I gotta go bye. But the movie is alright not all its hyped up to be for me at least.

Back
Top Bottom