Just you and your girl at a restaurant booth, sit across from her or sit on the same side?

If it's just me and a girl at a booth, I've preferred to sit across from her.   If it's just us 2, I'd rather eat my food and be able to look them in the face while eating and sharing conversation.  I've noticed some couples actually sitting on the same side and it's just them at the table.  I'm curious as to why they do that?  It always looked weird/simpish to me. 

If it's just me and a girl at a booth, I've preferred to sit across from her.   If it's just us 2, I'd rather eat my food and be able to look them in the face while eating and sharing conversation.  I've noticed some couples actually sitting on the same side and it's just them at the table.  I'm curious as to why they do that?  It always looked weird/simpish to me. 

I never sit next to my date at dinner.
We don't need to be cuddling in a restaurant, I always think that looks bizarre

I never sit next to my date at dinner.
We don't need to be cuddling in a restaurant, I always think that looks bizarre

Same side, so I don't have to look at her while I eat
sick.gif

Across during the meal side by side after.... I get the itus alot and like a nice pillow.

dead cereal

Across during the meal side by side after.... I get the itus alot and like a nice pillow.

dead cereal

Across i cant be talking to her without seeing her face...
and only when we double date we sit next to each other....

but when i hit up those places on the beach i sit next to her because those are the only sits open

I only sit next to my girl when I want her to "hold me down".

grin.gif

Other than that. 

We eat alone, we just sit across from each other..

Always.

I only sit next to my girl when I want her to "hold me down".

grin.gif

Other than that. 

We eat alone, we just sit across from each other..

Always.

Across i cant be talking to her without seeing her face...
and only when we double date we sit next to each other....

but when i hit up those places on the beach i sit next to her because those are the only sits open

Back
Top Bottom