Justice - A Cross The Universe

ima fan of justice, but that was a pretty crappy documentary! it was just to disorganized and didnt have a point.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

ima fan of justice, but that was a pretty crappy documentary! it was just to disorganized and didnt have a point.
It follows them through 3 weeks of touring. Life isn't a movie with a plot necessarily. And I think the movie ended with quite the bang.

*crack* "stop kicking him"
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

tour manager was off the chain. dude was wild for real....
Word. I don't know if I would feel too safe around dude. He was gully though.

So what ended up happening to Xavier after the bottle incident? Did they press charges?

^^ im interested to know too... however, they have that cake on film "attacking" them chicks and xavier...

Originally Posted by kavinsky

Originally Posted by rowbot626

It follows them through 3 weeks of touring. Life isn't a movie with a plot necessarily. And I think the movie ended with quite the bang.

*crack* "stop kicking him"
sick.gif
pimp.gif

filming them could of been more than just hanging out w/ them. they could of at least did interviews or something or even shown more la +!#$ chesticless

How many albums do these guys have? I only have that one with the cross on it. And do they ever sing on any of their songs or is it all about the instrumental?

I already have that and I love it... shout out to 36 Os
977353fde7fb4b40162351ff866cbd87fd2d277.gif
heput me up on that, good lookin out, do they ever sing on any of their songs though or is it all about the instrumental?

I don't think they put their own vocals on the tracks.

But songs like DVNO and Ttheeeee Pparrtttyy have others singing on it.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I already have that and I love it... shout out to 36 Os
977353fde7fb4b40162351ff866cbd87fd2d277.gif
he put me up on that, good lookin out, do they ever sing on any of their songs though or is it all about the instrumental?
Go get the A Cross the Universe CD included with the documentary that this thread is about. It's 18 tracks long with some pretty sick remixesand songs not on the album (like We Are Your Friends and NY Excuse)

So this is basically a remix album?
It's a recording of one of their live shows (in San Franciso I think). They play most of their cuts from Cross but they put a spin on most ofthe tracks and also include some different stuff.

What musical category are these guys in?
The broad umbrella that is electro. I'm sure people can get more specific but I just keep it simple. If you dig Justice, check out the electrothread. A ton of Youtube vids of other electro groups and stuff.
pimp.gif

Just coped cd dvd let's see how official thanks for post.yes kind of like dance techno electric beats..

Looks official just watched english vernow going to watch english version full length.

Back
Top Bottom