Justice for Jacob Blake

Spoke with one of my elders.

Retired military, born in Louisiana and seen it all.

She told me that white folks have freedom. Black folks have liberties.
Permanent underclass. Every other group of people on the planet has the door cracked for them to gain a modicum of white privilege. For Black people in america and around the world, this is not the case.

How you doing tr1ll tr1ll ?

Remember our conversation on power, and who has it, then why Black people cannot be racists?!
I’m coolin. Yes, I remember. I also remember it being said that the George Floyd protest was supposed to change things, yet here we are. I don’t believe we don’t have power. We may not have position, but we got power. How are you going to tell people to boycott and protest if you truly believe we don’t have power?

I’m coolin. Yes, I remember. I also remember it being said that the George Floyd protest was supposed to change things, yet here we are. I don’t believe we don’t have power. We may not have position, but we got power. How are you going to tell people to boycott and protest if you truly believe we don’t have power?
I think our discussion was about if Black people could be racist. We cannot be racist, because the system that is in place would not allow such. We do not have the power to oppress any other group in this country. Correct me if I am wrong, but you stated that Black people do have the power in order to be racists, correct?

Last edited:
Kyle Rittenhouse already doxxed off of a speeding ticket he received earlier this month. :nthat:

*edit: even better. Already arrested.
He’s screwed

-he’s 17, so he can’t legally have owned or registered that gun
- crosses state lines with said unregistered gun
- went to a protest of his own free will
- shot people( feds can prob come in and take this since he broke federal crimes doing this)

He’s screwed

- shot people( feds can prob come in and take this since he broke federal crimes doing this)
Yeah this has premeditation written all over it. Kid (and the rest of the militia group) went out of his way for the sole purpose of agitation/creating more conflict.

Hope the cops are also on the receiving end of harsh punishment for teaming up with domestic terrorists, but I'm not holding my breath over that one.

I will say this in regards to the movements for judicial equity, specifically with regard to the decision to make BLM leaderless: the main drawback of that strategy is that nobody can control the intensity of the protests, and images of lawlessness and burning buildings play very well in the hands of the GOP and the law and order crowd, especially with an election around the corner. I know some you guys don't like to talk about these things, but remember that the straw that broke the camel's back in 2016 was Comey's announcement regarding Hillary's emails days before the election. They gotta find a way to control those protests in order to keep public opinion on the side of meaningful police reforms because public opinion is very important in deciding who gets elected, and public opinion is very malleable.
We’ve seen what they’ve done to our leaders, assasinations, public image destruction, bogus charges, etc. it’s good that this movement doesn’t have a “leader” sorta speak because now you can’t take out the “leader “ and dissipate the energy. The code is the leader and the code is to fight injustice

Kyle Rittenhouse already doxxed off of a speeding ticket he received earlier this month. :nthat:

*edit: even better. Already arrested.
Damn, paywall. Legit news sources are going to have to figure out a compromise because the sites with misinformation are free.

Between Portland and what's going down in Wisconsin, there's been some real ominous signs and developments nationwide in recent weeks...

The shocking number people who seem to wholeheartedly value property over the lives of certain people make it real hard to imagine things calming down anytime soon unfortunately. The dehumanizing of different groups and people feels ingrained in some people at this point

That POS Kentucky DA in the Breona Taylor case being a proud political pawn for the right illustrates how deeply the institutional rot and moral depravity reaches

Last edited:
He’s screwed

Screwed is correct and I couldn’t be happier about it. They need to make an example of these types of people. They have ZERO authority or training, just a civilian with an overpowered gun.

This is a piss poor statement from Tariq.....and I say that as someone who listens to him quite frequently. Just two weeks ago Tariq asked/begged people in Atlanta to VOTE for District Attorney Paul Howard who was running against Fani Willis.

The importance of the race was that Paul Howard brought charges against the officer that shot and killed Ahmad Aubrey in the Wendy’s parking lot. Fani Willis, as Tariq saw it would most likely drop those charges against the officer and become a tool of the Atlanta Police Department. That being said Fani unfortunately beat Paul Howard....so now we will have to see if the charges stick or not. Tariq was upset that the people of Atlanta did not come out in abundance to support Paul Howard for District Attorney.

Voting is important despite what Tariq and others may or may not think. A Voteless People is a Hopeless People. If voting doesn’t matter why do so many white supremacists try to prevent black people from voting. When you vote you upset white supremacists, which is what you are suppose to do. There’s a difference between an Attorney General like Daniel Cameron of Kentucky that’s a certified ****, versus an Attorney General like Letitia James of New York that’s bringing a case against the NRA which is one of the leading white supremacy groups. Both individuals got to the position they are in by being VOTED in. It’s time for all black people to get in the game to vote and try to tilt justice in our direction.

He’s screwed

This got him on video admit he is ready to kill folk over property damage...

He done, done. done done it all.

Clowns like this don't truly understand how white supremacy works. The system will railroad him, because they need to make an example outta off the wall racist so that the other white supremacist than move more covertly can have some level of deniability. So they can point and shout "Look how we brought a racist to justice", and when everyone looks, then can continue with the systemic oppression.

Clowns like this don't truly understand how white supremacy works. The system will railroad him, because they need to make an example outta off the wall racist so that the other white supremacist than move more covertly can have some level of deniability. So they can point and shout "Look how we brought a racist to justice", and when everyone looks, then can continue with the systemic oppression.

Will he be a recipient of da First Step Act Delk hypes up?

I am so happy to see these athletes MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE.

JRepp23 JRepp23 , what happened to our ancestors, has nothing to do with us, right?!

This is a piss poor statement from Tariq.....and I say that as someone who listens to him quite frequently. Just two weeks ago Tariq asked/begged people in Atlanta to VOTE for District Attorney Paul Howard who was running against Fani Willis.

The importance of the race was that Paul Howard brought charges against the officer that shot and killed Ahmad Aubrey in the Wendy’s parking lot. Fani Willis, as Tariq saw it would most likely drop those charges against the officer and become a tool of the Atlanta Police Department. That being said Fani unfortunately beat Paul Howard....so now we will have to see if the charges stick or not. Tariq was upset that the people of Atlanta did not come out in abundance to support Paul Howard for District Attorney.

Voting is important despite what Tariq and others may or may not think. A Voteless People is a Hopeless People. If voting doesn’t matter why do so many white supremacists try to prevent black people from voting. When you vote you upset white supremacists, which is what you are suppose to do. There’s a difference between an Attorney General like Daniel Cameron of Kentucky that’s a certified ****, versus an Attorney General like Letitia James of New York that’s bringing a case against the NRA which is one of the leading white supremacy groups. Both individuals got to the position they are in by being VOTED in. It’s time for all black people to get in the game to vote and try to tilt justice in our direction.
Uhhh Howard has tons of issues and investigations going on himself. And sorry after 20 years we need something new and young.

He's not even from there. 🤷‍♂️

They need to charge the parents also.

but they aren't going to cover this, because it's nothing to gain.

It can cause a bigger problem with copycats, armed clashes between protestors and also it covers a certain segment negatively.

Back
Top Bottom