#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

If you were the shop owner/employee, what would you have done in that situation?
I'm firing shots.
I'm aware of 3ni/ddp... but if I have a bodega in an area with them I'd prepare for whatever could happen as best I could.

Son has a kids life in his hands and he basically washed his hands. He's got blood on his hands.

If I'm the parent of jr and I see the bodega owner its on sight. Same with anyone wearing light green.

Just thinking about the story and hearing about it everywhere, it's so sad

The fact that homie was innocent too and not expecting this at all. Telling your mom you'll be back in 5 minutes and you never make it back, being one block away from a hospital and still can't make it. **** is crazy
It's unfair.

And too many of these gang ****s are buns which leads to **** like this.

That community, the BX, and the city needs to rally behind this kid so his life means something.

Now that I think about it that girl is devious. She knew junior looked just like son in the video and framed him :smh: :smh:

Another 14 year old stabbed to death by a bunch of cats...guess where?

Yeah, but the Bronx “ain’t that bad”

Smfh.

Smfh.

“The Bronx is Safer” as Borough Crime Rates Hit All-Time Low
Posted on April 18, 2018 by Ally Hutzler in Community, News

In the late 1970s the Bronx was burning as seven different census tracts lost more than 97 percent of their buildings to fire and abandonment. The New York Times reported that 1980 was the “worst year of crime” in the city’s history with just under 2,000 homicides – an average of 34 murders per week.

But crime in New York City has fallen to record lows in the past few decades in each of the major felony categories – including murder and manslaughter, rape, assault, robbery, burglary, grand larceny and car thefts – and the Bronx has followed suit.

In 1990 there was a total of 79,825 major felonies in the Bronx and that number has lowered 75 percent over the past seventeen years, according to NYPD statistics available on nyc.gov, the official website of the city of New York. In 2017 there was less than 20,000 major felony crimes throughout the borough.

In the 50th precinct, which covers the Kingsbridge and Riverdale area including Manhattan College, crime statistics are even lower. In 2017, the precinct saw less than 1,000 major felonies. The police reported only three murders, eight rapes, and about 100 robberies last year.

Most recently, at the end of March, the Target located on 40 W. 225th Street, frequented often by Manhattan College students, was robbed. More than $140,000 was taken from the department store’s safe. According to articles by multiple news sources, including The Riverdale Press and NY1, no one was injured in the incident.

Grand larceny was by far the highest committed crime in the 50th precinct in 2017, occurring over 520 times. Grand larceny is broadly defined as the loss of property valued over $1,000, and most commonly belongings like laptops, wallets, credit cards, and automobiles are what is reported stolen. So far in the first three months of 2018, there have been 99 complaints of grand larceny in the neighborhood.

Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. has worked on several initiatives that have helped to reduce crime. Most recently he helped raise the age of criminal responsibility to 18, which means that young people in New York who commit non-violent crimes receive the intervention and evidence-based treatment they need. The legislation is going to help keep young people out of the penalizing criminal justice and is aimed to lower crime.

Diaz Jr. also fought to end the city’s former “stop and frisk” program, which allowed NYPD officers to detain and search people for often vague pretenses. If any illegal item or substance was found, an arrest resulted. The program was put to rest in 2014 and crime has continued to decrease not only in the Bronx but throughout the city as a whole.

In his ninth State of the Borough address this past February at the Bronx High School of Science, Diaz Jr. said that “For the fifth straight year we had less than 100 homicides in our borough, and this year the number dropped to an all-time low. We have done this compassionately, and with a commitment to a fairer, more humane criminal justice system. That’s why The Bronx is safer.”

Now that I think about it that girl is devious. She knew junior looked just like son in the video and framed him :smh: :smh:

Not defending her but how do we know she knew for sure? And if thats the case with all these kids from the same area, like I said previously they should have known there were two kids that looked exactly alike. I have a feeling there is more to this story. His family deserves answers. Everytime I see this kid I want to tear up. So bright and so innocent. That could have been any kid.

Some ppl saying the girl allegedly knew junior and told the killers it was him in the video to protect the other guy. These are rumors in ig so take it with a grain of salt. But that girl should be questioned regardless.

Smfh.
Screenshot_20180622-182842_Chrome_1529706607960.jpg

Last edited:
Whole story is ****ed up...

Just kick his *** and be done with it.... grown *** men stabbing a 15 year old kid

The media has no sensitivity or respect of families anymore clearly. Hell no one does. How is the funeral picture of Junior floating around (from what I have heard). How does it calculate in someones head to take a picture of the deceased like that?

Why are there grown men attacking children? is it retaliation from not joining their gang? (not in Jrs case)

Spoke to my boy who's NYPD about all this nonsense. He says its a lot of crimes/slayings the public doesn't know about and the statistics are cooked.

As a Dominican NYCer I am truly saddened by more than just the murder. As a parent to a (half) Latino boy this has been heavy on my mind. Speaking with other parents in NYC this seems to be what everybody is talking about, and a lot of different views are being expressed. I think understanding is needed on the behalf of the store owner. My family has two Deli's in Queens, if someone were trying to attempt to climb across the counter where my safe of possibly all of my cash is I know for a fact many wouldn't let that happen either. Let's remember that at the end of this brutal killing the reasoning was "mistaken identity" how was anybody (store owner) supposed to know what was happening? Having ill feelings for the business owner is poor judgment on many. Let's not forget these men chasing this boy are murderers who knows how far they would have went to find this young man. I don't think anybody can say how they would have acted, and spreading blame outside of those men who killed that boy is creating more of a strife amongst the community, not what these times call for.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...een-reveals-Mayor-Bill-Blasio-called-her.html

I read this morning that Junior's Mother is upset with Mayor DeBlasio & NYPD Police commissioner for not reaching out to her. I think in this time of hurt she needs to focus on making her community better through this tragedy. I'm confused as to what DeBlasio or the NYPD Commissioner can do? - All alleged murderers have been found, the Police didn't kill this young man, savages did. I hope those around Junior's Mother and supporting her find something positive to build following this. We need to stop blaming, or saying what we would have done. The community needs to understand that we need to use this as inspiration to do better.

There's no age limit in the streets. If you in the ****, you in it. Don't matter if you 15 or 35.
Yeah, there was this kid that was like 13yrs old in a gang that was shot in the head. That was like 3yrs ago in the bronx too.

As a Dominican NYCer I am truly saddened by more than just the murder. As a parent to a (half) Latino boy this has been heavy on my mind. Speaking with other parents in NYC this seems to be what everybody is talking about, and a lot of different views are being expressed. I think understanding is needed on the behalf of the store owner. My family has two Deli's in Queens, if someone were trying to attempt to climb across the counter where my safe of possibly all of my cash is I know for a fact many wouldn't let that happen either. Let's remember that at the end of this brutal killing the reasoning was "mistaken identity" how was anybody (store owner) supposed to know what was happening? Having ill feelings for the business owner is poor judgment on many. Let's not forget these men chasing this boy are murderers who knows how far they would have went to find this young man. I don't think anybody can say how they would have acted, and spreading blame outside of those men who killed that boy is creating more of a strife amongst the community, not what these times call for.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...een-reveals-Mayor-Bill-Blasio-called-her.html

I read this morning that Junior's Mother is upset with Mayor DeBlasio & NYPD Police commissioner for not reaching out to her. I think in this time of hurt she needs to focus on making her community better through this tragedy. I'm confused as to what DeBlasio or the NYPD Commissioner can do? - All alleged murderers have been found, the Police didn't kill this young man, savages did. I hope those around Junior's Mother and supporting her find something positive to build following this. We need to stop blaming, or saying what we would have done. The community needs to understand that we need to use this as inspiration to do better.
You should never say what a grieving person should do during their time of mourning.

There's no age limit in the streets. If you in the ****, you in it. Don't matter if you 15 or 35.
Yup I’ve always said that about 12-13 is go time for many children of color in inner city’s.

That age is a very pivotal time when a shift occurs in how people perceive you. That percerption can very well come with an array of volatile experiences as well.

I remember when 7th grade swung around; it was like a hood bar mitzvah :smh: Thanks to my parents I always had a decent head on my shoulders so I was straight.

Back
Top Bottom