Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

Do you know what 3% a month, annualized comes out to? (Tell me what bank pays this rate after you do the math)

SMH.
Now you are proving you cannot read.

I said banks that pay 3% interest on your savings or investments per month and they are some that do that when your investing millions

.03% of 33 mil is almost 1million dude

roll.gif

SMH. You betta hire an accountant to manage your money.
Whoaa are you serious  Im done . Some of you all need to go back to school

Last edited:
Percent means out of one hundred. If you think .3 out of a hundred is the same as 30 out a hundred, then...

:rofl:

.3 = 30% or (30/100)
.3 =/= .3/100

Last edited:
Percent mean out of one hundred. If you think .3 out of a hundred is the same as 30 out a hundred, then...

roll.gif

.3 = 30% or (30/100)
.3 =/= .3/100
If you multiply .3  to 100 you get 30. Which is the same as 30% out of a hundred is 30. I just expressed it as a decimal

The percent sign, look at it, represents the fraction of a number over one hundred.

%

Saying .3 and then percent after that moves the decimal two places to the left and looks like this: .003

30 percent means the decimal moves two places to the left and looks like this: .3

aka three tenths.

Last edited:
where i come from 3% is 3

when i see and read 0.03, thats less than a whole number.

sue me?

The percent sign, look at it, represents the fraction of a number over one hundred.

%

Saying .3 and then percent after that moves the decimal two places to the left and looks like this: .003

30 percent means the decimal moves two places to the left and looks like this: .3

aka three tenths.

Last edited:
This thread is supposed to be about bieber

not how some of you need to go back to grade school 

laugh.gif
 at the bieber vid where his eyes change colors

He just edited the post, but Superb stating ".03%" instead of just 3% is what threw people off.

Last edited:
He just edited the post, but Superb stating ".03%" instead of just 3% is what threw people off.

Nah, it wasn't some innocent mistake. He really thought ING was paying 3% a month or about a 40% annualized interest rate.

Last edited:
Nah, it wasn't some innocent mistake. He really thought ING was paying 3% a month or about a 40% annualized interest rate.
I'm saying. There's no bank on earth paying 3% per month. If that was the case I'd cease doing business and coast forever.

even at 3% interest. dude gets 990,000 from whatever that calculation says in google. thats not MONTHLY, its YEARLY. damn me and cguy just derailed this thing :rofl:. guess its back to the stock market thread for us

I'm saying. There's no bank on earth in America paying 3% per month. If that was the case I'd cease doing business and coast forever.
fixed.
You best believe there are secret bank accounts out here in the world paying high monthly returns.
Upwards of 4 to 5% a month. But they dont let everyone know about it. It happens

Back
Top Bottom