Justin Bieber Roast

they had a panel full of dark meats, one sand bag, so of course she stands out. u couls say, it was a g.bang scene in da making. lol

Jeff Ross is the new roast god ever since greg giraldo died. If he was still around that roast would have been crazy
laugh.gif
Did Giraldo ever do any of these roasts? What's his best material? I've never seen his work.

Did Giraldo ever do any of these roasts? What's his best material? I've never seen his work.

Dont they have someone script it? Either way, the way they deliver the script is pretty good. Aside from the natural guys like Hart, I think theres a team or something.

That Monkey thing at the end was good. I think like most, everyone was thinking Selena, but that was a good close.

Ross is ruthless/hilarious.. Go to YouTube and make your night

Just go to youtube, all of his roast are on there. You won't be dissapointed.

How did Ross go bald in just three years? Unless he is wearing a toupee up there.

Last edited:
[quote name="Spiceman80"][quote name="Slighted"]
Did Giraldo ever do any of these roasts? What's his best material? I've never seen his work.[/quote][/quote]Jesus. I forgot. :lol:

RIP :\ |I

i dont understand the hate with the oh they could have done with out this person or these roasts fell off....these random one liners do it enough for me to get a chuckle and thats all i need lol. its just people reciting written jokes they didnt write anyway. it would have been more funnier with lisa, giraldo, jesselnik and other actual shock value comedians but meh, i'll take it. i found everyone had somehting that chuckled at even if it was forced or delivery was not on point.

some of the good ones already have been mentioned but i like that random cracks at snoop. like him being shaqs skeleton lmao. that soul plane and father joke was cold as ice, to himself lol.

i also believe that they put luda there cause he was there was biebs started (Baby video). i think people are not noticing that and thinking its all for his album and fast 7. its probably half but lol.

I don't get how criticism continues to be called hate.[quote name="Mycoldyourdone"]i dont understand the hate with the oh they could have done with out this person or these roasts fell off....these random one liners do it enough for me to get a chuckle and thats all i need lol. its just people reciting written jokes they didnt write anyway. it would have been more funnier with lisa, giraldo, jesselnik and other actual shock value comedians but meh, i'll take it. i found everyone had somehting that chuckled at even if it was forced or delivery was not on point.

some of the good ones already have been mentioned but i like that random cracks at snoop. like him being shaqs skeleton lmao. that soul plane and father joke was cold as ice, to himself lol.

i also believe that they put luda there cause he was there was biebs started (Baby video). i think people are not noticing that and thinking its all for his album and fast 7. its probably half but lol.[/quote] Answered your own criticism there.

if I could pick anyone to come back just for that night, give me Patrice:

Jeselnik is a killer at these. Didn't know he wasn't on good terms with Comedy Central.
some redditor said he was on local radio promoting his stand up when they adked if he was doing anymore roasts ...he said something like he wasnt on good terms with comedy central. ..flimsy source but there might bight be something there .

Can other networks do roasts?
Comedy Central didn't create the "Roast" its a specific type of comedy, so I would believe other networks can.  Dean Martin used to host a roast way back when and the White House correspondents' dinner is essentially a roast as well.  I'm sure some of the usual comedians that perform are in some type of contract with CC though.

I finally got around to watching and it was decent at best.  First off, please don't say I am hating, and here's why.  My biggest issue, going back with the past few Roasts, is that they have become nothing more than PR move for these celebs.  Now aside for the few comedians who can write their own material, these roasts are all scripted.  However, especially with this roast, its become so blatantly obvious and comes off as extremely forced.  This was nothing more than a shallow attempt for Justin to apologize for being a ****, which is exactly what he did.  It was literally a press conference for him to make a play for good publicity.  I mean, Scooter Braun was the executive producer.

As for the jokes, they were pretty good.  The younger comedians stood out the most, but as theses roast have gotten more popular they definitely feel watered down.  And cutting out jokes because someone felt some type of way is lame.  There is going to be offensive and disrespectful jokes, that's the nature of a roast.  Lets not pick and choose, if you are going to cut some jokes for going to far, you have to cut them all.  

Damn you got me watching all these roast clips on you tube now :lol:....Geraldo>

Back
Top Bottom