Justin Bieber Thread - No Brainer out 7/27

Damn looks like his album won't go to number 1. Hopefully he beats out 1D first week because Adele is coming the week after and pretty much going to have number 1 album for the rest of the year. Pre orders already over 200k.

If someone told me I'd become a Bieber fan like last year I would have punched them in the face.

But damn man, I'm diggin' his new stuff. Can't believe im saying this, but I cant wait for that album :lol: :pimp:

thrust.gif

I didn't even pay attention to all the graffiti pics he was posted on IG :lol:

That's how he was revealing the track list

My dude stillin729 stillin729 caping for J.B. like he's Sammy Bradford on our squad. I ain't even mad, consider me a fan of Bugatti Biebs. This isn't the same kid that first broke in with Usher. He's crafted his sound and matured, grown recently. The transition has been underway. Looking forward to the Ed Sheeran collab.

I think you're wrong about one thing. Bieber isn't going to outsell or come close to One Direction. Curious why he's going head-to-head with them on the same November 13th date. 1D has too much push and more global appeal currently. Their fan base may not be more diverse than J.B., but it's certainly larger right now.

That riff J.B. hits at the end with Skrill. Flames.

stillin729 stillin729 , one of the better 'What Do You Mean' covers:

Vedo does a couple solid Ed Sheeran renditions too.

Insane!!! Adele is on pace to sell 2 MILLION first week!!!!!! In 2015!!!!!! WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll Show You is out.
Bugatti Biebs is definitely dropping a Confessions tier album on us :smokin  

While this may be true, it seems like the general public for the most part moved on...I know someone on here said 1D eat up Biebs fanbase and he's going up against them and Adele...we gonna see

While this may be true, it seems like the general public for the most part moved on...I know someone on here said 1D eat up Biebs fanbase and he's going up against them and Adele...we gonna see
He'll still do fine. Those EDM influences are increasing his popularity in Europe a lot because EDM is insanely popular here.

At least where I live he's more popular than ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom