Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

Are the neptunes ever gonna come back or has their time came and gone? The last thing I heard produced was that Buddy song and despicable me songs.i think they won't work with j.t. No more because of when Virgin records held up Clipse or something like that.

I will be at the Miami show
pimp.gif

July 17: Toronto, ON (Rogers Center)
July 19: New York, NY (Yankee Stadium)
July 22: Chicago, IL (Soldier Field)
July 26: San Francisco, CA (Candlestick Park)
July 28: Los Angeles, CA (Rose Bowl Stadium)
July 31: Vancouver, BC (BC Place Stadium)
August 4: Hershey, PA (Hershey Park Stadium)
August 6: Detroit, MI (Ford Field)
August 8: Baltimore, MD (M&T Bank Stadium)
August 10: Boston, MA (Fenway Park)
August 13: Philadelphia, PA (Citizen Bank Park)
August 16: Miami, FL (Sun Life Stadium)

How much of a contribution will Jay-Z be making on this tour? An hour set?

Last edited:
Hopefully Pharrell will be at a few of the shows, or at least the one on August 8th in Baltimore.

Glad they got a SF date on there, but why candlestick? They should've found a date the giants weren't in town and reserved at&t.

Whatever the case, I'll be there. I've seen both of them live and they're both great showmen. It should be a fun night.

How much of a contribution will Jay-Z be making on this tour? An hour set?
Hopefully cause i can honestly care less about JT
Yeah basically, I like the guys music, but not enough to go see him in concert. Guess I wont buy tickets until I hear about the show and how much performing Jay does, and then just take the L pricewise or sit in the nosebleeds.

Would consider it but not goin back home to see the Hershey show. Never seen Jay in concert, JT did his thing when I seen him tho.

Back
Top Bottom