K Mart Adam Levine Collection Anyone buy / seen em?

Looking at the collection online, it's pretty nice. I'd def cop some things from it, but iono if its carried in-store.

Welp, gonna check out K-mart tomorrow. I like the jeans and simple shirts a lot.

just checked it out, "The Dean" jeans look nice, might try them out.

but clothes from Target>>>

link?

never thought id see the day where people thought clothes at kmart were nice

no idea how they are even in business still

Last edited:
damn, they actually got some nice long sleeves and other stuff. why is it sold out online? SMH :lol:

Haven't been inside a K Mart in probably over 10 years. On that note, someone find out how the clothing fits. Lol.

Haven't been inside a K Mart in probably over 10 years. On that note, someone find out how the clothing fits. Lol.

might head out tomorrow, for some reason i doubt the store by me will even have anything. i rarely see cars in the lot :x

might head out tomorrow, for some reason i doubt the store by me will even have anything. i rarely see cars in the lot
sick.gif
There is one pretty close by my house so I'll try and stop by also.

I have a kmart walking distance from me. Might have to check this out on my day off.

5 cash for some fire hoodies an Ts 
sick.gif

this don't feel legit

if i go and see this stuff. Flourishment may ensue 

never thought id say that about Kmart clothes 

Last edited:
are they $5 in store??

the hoodie is what caught my eye :lol: some other stuff too

Damn, closest kmart is kinda far. Closed all the ones down that used to be near me. Might have to take a mission, hope instore prices are the same or better.

Last edited:
Damn, closest kmart is kinda far. Closed all the ones down that used to be near me. Might have to take a mission, hope instore prices are the same or better.

if anything if the prices in store arent the same, when you get home just order online to ship to store so you get the online price.

Back
Top Bottom