- - KangaROOS Official - -

Took me some time but I finally got my first pair of Kangaroos. 

Sample pair...

MIGHT have to cop this second pair that is really catching my eye. 

from a shop or a seller? I could use another pair
wink.gif
I grabbed from a seller on Klekt. But the other guy is actually here in states.

These the other pair I am debating on

I'd suggest you wait to figure out how they fit before ordering your second pair...sizing on these is...different...to say the least

I'd suggest you wait to figure out how they fit before ordering your second pair...sizing on these is...different...to say the least
Oh I know. I ordered a 9 because at a minimum you can go down .5 to a full size. I am a natural 10. So I bought a 42 which have a guy confirmed who is a 10 who said I would be perfect. 

So I should be good. Thanks for the heads up tho.

Oh I know. I ordered a 9 because at a minimum you can go down .5 to a full size. I am a natural 10. So I bought a 42 which have a guy confirmed who is a 10 who said I would be perfect. 

So I should be good. Thanks for the heads up tho.
Yeah man...I'm a 9.5-10 so I bought 2 pairs of size 42...after a couple of wears...I'm thinking that the 42 is just too small for me. So I went ahead and ordered 2 pairs of size 43, which came in the mail the other day...They're definitely a bit roomier but I think they'll be a better fit in the long run. 

FINALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY

After like 16 days....I finally got my dang shoes. So beautiful.

***And the little hidden pocket is cool/funny...didnt even know they came with it****

I've got a connect in Germany who lives very close to the Kangaroos factory. I've got a couple extra size 43's on deck if you're looking. 

Nice man. I'm a 42 in these. They fit perfect. 43 would probably be too big. Well keep me posted if you run across some pairs.

Would love to add more to my closet

ROOS should retro these joints in both OG colorways, cause they're too amazingly WILD not to get that retro treatment!
nerd.gif

@leys49

Back
Top Bottom