Kanye gettin Punk'd appreciation vol. Lord giveth and the lord taketh away

Originally Posted by Cash is King

its fake isnt it ? Kanye would have got punked as a kid too but they named him J rock
laugh.gif

K rock?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

did he used to call himself "kanye chedda'?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? 
laugh.gif

This right here, is going down in NT history with "Irv Gotti in the club gettin' tipsy"

"Kanye Chedda" 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best one was when they got Timberlake crying on his front steps....can't remember how he got punk'd exactly, but there were some sniffles...
laugh.gif

Damb yo. They got Kanye Chedda on this one. In the top 5 punked episodes. Up there with JT crying and Zach Braff straight up verbally abusing that little kid haha.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

did he used to call himself "kanye chedda'?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? 
laugh.gif

This right here, is going down in NT history with "Irv Gotti in the club gettin' tipsy"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The best one was Justin Timberlake, and there really can't be much debate. I know it was one of the first, but it's still the best.

One of my personal faves is a fairly innocent one. The Dirk episode where he's at a restaurant and the kid keeps coming back with more random stuff for him to sign. The slow build of preposterous items to sign is just perfect.

I remember the Dirk episode. He signed everything the kid threw at him
laugh.gif
. Dirk's just that type of person though.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

One of my personal faves is a fairly innocent one. The Dirk episode where he's at a restaurant and the kid keeps coming back with more random stuff for him to sign. The slow build of preposterous items to sign is just perfect.

That was a great episode
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The kid came back with a bag that had bats & wiffle balls
roll.gif

I was done when he pulled out the LeBron jersey & Lakers hat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jesse McCartney one was hilarious
roll.gif
. He was so bold calling the frail dude out then 10 minutes later hes crying and hiding in a car.

Back
Top Bottom