Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

Dudes in here defining the broad from her tape with Ray J. Joint happened years ago. You telling me she can't move forward in her life? Or is she supposed to walk around with a scarlet letter her whole life because she mopped Brandi's brother off on camera.
laugh.gif
It would be all cool if it was isolated to that tape but she has drafted more young black males than the NBA and NFL combined. She holds combines for the D.

Be that as it may, is she not allowed to have a kid because she's had all differen shades of penises tangled up in her hole of hedonism?

You are sadly misguided young man.

Do you hang out with senior citizens? Because any chick with a body count in 50's under the age of 60 is a harlot.  Sorry.  Thats just what it is.  Its more than "liking sex".  Morals and values come into play when you have a body count that high.  Especially if you are in your 20's.  How can a chick that started having sex at 14 and is now 28 let 50 dudes smash?  C'mon I can divide.  Thats a 3.5.  Sounds like a nothing right?  But wouldn't a chick been in relationship once to slow down the body count?  Also didn't some dudes hit more than once?  There's really no way around it.  Call a spade a spade

You need to stop making excuses.

Lulz @ you being as naive as ever.

Being a **** is not about your body count, but how you carry yourself as a woman...her life is publicize so is natural people will formulate more opinions, both negative and positive.

Point is, my friend the example I gave, had a very high body count, but the way she carries herself, you would never know and I don't know your taste but she's pretty good looking girl...I know her number because I've known her for years, but is not something she would go around disclosing to everyone and specially not a dude she's trying to be serious with...lol

"Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time."
This thread is showing a lot of cats true colors. Yall sound worse than the salty hating females on twitter. They're both rich and famous and they appear to be happy. Meanwhile you guys are posting pictures of her having sexwith her ex. Classy.

can't knock kim.....only thing is that she only seems to date guys w/ some sort of fame

but body count? yall reaching cause yall mothers probably got a higher count.....thats why you were born outta wedlock and you don't know who your father is 

As long as Kim and Kanye stay focused on being parents have that as top priority, this kid is going to have a great upbringing. There is great family support, unlimited resources, and two parents that have experienced the ins and outs of life. Im hoping for the best for the kid's sake

You are sadly misguided young man.

Do you hang out with senior citizens? Because any chick with a body count in 50's under the age of 60 is a harlot.  Sorry.  Thats just what it is.  Its more than "liking sex".  Morals and values come into play when you have a body count that high.  Especially if you are in your 20's.  How can a chick that started having sex at 14 and is now 28 let 50 dudes smash?  C'mon I can divide.  Thats a 3.5.  Sounds like a nothing right?  But wouldn't a chick been in relationship once to slow down the body count?  Also didn't some dudes hit more than once?  There's really no way around it.  Call a spade a spade

You need to stop making excuses.

Being a **** is not about your body count, but how you carry yourself as a woman...her life is publicize so is natural people will formulate more opinions, both negative and positive.

Point is, my friend the example I gave, had a very high body count, but the way she carries herself, you would never know and I don't know your taste but she's pretty good looking girl...I know her number because I've known her for years, but is not something she would go around disclosing to everyone and specially not a dude she's trying to be serious with...lol
laugh.gif
you gotta be kidding me.   I'm done talking to you homie. Do me a favor and block me

Brace yourself for life kiddo, you might just jump off a building the day you accidentally find out your future wife participated in a threesome.

Just when I thought we were going to be able to leave the Kardashians in 2012 
mean.gif

Kris Jenner is an evil genius, she probably handed out copies of Kim's ovulation schedule like a family itinerary.

I can't wait to see how much thicker Kim's gonna get .
Dat girl is gonna be scrumptious!!

As long as Kim and Kanye stay focused on being parents have that as top priority, this kid is going to have a great upbringing. There is great family support, unlimited resources, and two parents that have experienced the ins and outs of life. Im hoping for the best for the kid's sake

Rob?

It would be a sad day if some of u could see what your mothers did in their younger years. The average 30 something woman has been with over 10 *****. Can we even name over 10 shes been with? All this over a damn sextape, let that man live

Brace yourself for life kiddo, you might just jump off a building the day you accidentally find out your future wife participated in a threesome.
Does this conversation hit a little too close to home?  I'm confused to why you think every woman has a "closet full of bodies".  Nobody can be 99% sure but alot ya'll accept certain behavior and chalk it up.  I get the carfax on any chick I choose to wife up.  Sorry if you don't agree.  More power to you and your girlfriends with 50 plus bodies

roll.gif
  only on nt would impregnating kim kardashian be called taking a loss when in other threads her pic is posted and it's, 'would wife 
devil.gif
,'.  good on 'em i say.  also, did anyone start talking names yet, galaxy air is already taken.

How are dudes saying this is an L?

She's worth like half as much as he is, if not more.

Amber Rose ain't worth my college debt.

who cares about her pockets?

it's an L because she's a *****.

Of course most females are ******...but we don't have video footage to prove these assessments.

Does this conversation hit a little too close to home?  I'm confused to why you think every woman has a "closet full of bodies".  Nobody can be 99% sure but alot ya'll accept certain behavior and chalk it up.  I get the carfax on any chick I choose to wife up.  Sorry if you don't agree.  More power to you and your girlfriends with 50 plus bodies

:rofl:

Son a carfax?...how old are you fam?...you haven't lived much and it shows...there is no possible way you will ever know for sure how many people the person you end up with has been with, because majority of people are not honest about that.

My peace of mind is that I've known mines since I was 16 and we've been together since with a couple of breaks in between in which I know for sure some other dudes hit, oh well is life, is sex, big freaking deal....as a kid you hold sex on a pedestal, as an adult, you realize as long as you protect yourself, SEX IS JUST SEX.

Yall act like every woman that ever raised a person to be functional contribution to society was a saint.

Yall know that aint true.

This.

Couple of my boys in college had something called the "Cimmabon Club", basically pics and videos of girl being skeeted on. Between 4 dudes there was total of over 250 females in those pics and videos.

Being FB friends wit a couple of the girls know one them is at Harvard Law right now, one goes to Columbia, and there are like 8 kids in that bunch I know and most of them married. Which is like 30-40 chicks from my sample size. Slooting=/= failure in other parts of life

Hell my girl is the godmother of a kid whose mom I know for a fact had like 5 trains ran on her in her life, and is a gold card member of the "Cinnabon Club". Yet I've met her kids and they great children: smart, disciplined, respectful and very well adjusted.

Just because a girl was a Asa Akira level ***** doesn't mean she can't raise a kid. Dudes act like chicks weren't wild in the 70s, 80 and 90s. Go watch old video of MTV spring break from the early 90s. Most of those bishes twerking it and flashing the camera are at PTA meeting right now. :lol:

I feel you Rusty a chick can be a rocket scientist and a sloot at the same damb time.  But in this case when we know she has no talent AND is a certified sloot. so what does she bring to the table?  The sextape isn't the sole reason for criticism.  Its her whole resume' homie and you know that.  She's a box of rocks with T&A.

If Kanye were marrying Kim, then yes, all the factors you brought up would apply. I would call marrying Kim taking an L.

But he ain't doing that, he just got a kid with her. We don't know how Kim will be as a mother. When Kim starts failing as a mother, the same way she has as a role model, then having a kid with Kim would be taking an L.

Right now, the jury is still out

This.

Back
Top Bottom