Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

I've been fed them in my HS years. But I was wise enough to learn from my mistakes and save any future heart-break, and or unsatisfying/regret filled life. You can't fully trust anybody you don't know extremely well.
Yea why not?
The reality of this world is that men are like fine wine, so as we age, we gain sex appeal (to a certain point). I.e Daniel Craig (no AYO)

Girls are at their prime in their 20s. If you chose to ruin your reputation from 15-26, then you can't really blame any1 else but yourself.

So its safe to say I shouldnt expect low numbers from my future Husband and I should just deal with it and settle.

I have a pretty good idea, but like I said I've been with her since 16 and she came from a very old school strict household....if I had met her now or in our late 20's I wouldn't ask the question because that's simply immature and I wouldn't care to judge her for what she did prior to me....after all I've dated a stripper in the past, so to me what matters is how you are with me in the present, whatever went down as long as it doesn't carry over to me, I could care less for...and I expect the sake treatment in return.
I would guess 65-80 men...

See what I mean. Girls aren't dumb, they just think they can sleep with 100 dudes and still find the man of their dreams, with no repercussions.
Some dudes have standards, and girls know that men want them at a low number count. So find the girl(you want to marry) that has followed all these guidelines and prepared herself to qualify for her dream guy .
Don't settle for less fellas, these girls think they're slick lol.

You have heard of something called a lie right lol

Can I be as picky as you guys, can I expect to find a dude with low number or my exact body count

Aspire to be like
tumblr_macyv9ItPB1rd4d83o1_500.gif

Then when you're ready, get the chick that qualifies and do it like this man did.
20453400360.jpeg

If you're going to follow one man's footsteps, follow Jay's post Marcy projects footsteps.
Don't listen to your fellow NTer if you don't agree with it

Jayz has slept with half of hollywood, and bey been with him since she was 18.

How is this fair.

Beyonce married a **** bucket, but ye cant :smh:

She wasn't with him since she was 18... it's more like 21 or 22 they started around the same time me and my chick did they've been together I think like 10 years just like me and my chick or maybe less.

She was with a good amount of dudes before him though... well celebs that we know of... can't say for any other bodies that she banged that wasn't famous.

Been with since high school....so her count would presumably be low....unless you guys were on and off
Cuz you prolly wouldnt date a stripper in high school...
i spot an inconsistency

Almost 14 years, breaks are inevitable.

Thorrock's - is really not me, I'm discussing the topic at hand, dudes want to ask me about my wife's body count...I mean :lol:

Almost 14 years, breaks are inevitable.
Thorrock's - is really not me, I'm discussing the topic at hand, dudes want to ask me about my wife's body count...I mean :lol:

So how many breaks have you had for you to be okay with kims body count?

Feel free to ignore the question

She wasn't with him since she was 18... it's more like 21 or 22 they started around the same time me and my chick did they've been together I think like 10 years just like me and my chick or maybe less.
She was with a good amount of dudes before him though... well celebs that we know of... can't say for any other bodies that she banged that wasn't famous.

You are right she said 20 in a interview

She said he was the only one, no tape to prove other wise.

Point blank her reputation was clean and Jay was known for being the rapper with a big %&^$ that has slept with every one.

the absolute funniest part of this thread is y'all saying "Kanye has smanged soooo many broads blah blah..." in the same thread y'all question Kim's maternal skills based on her rap sheet.

I've been fed them in my HS years. But I was wise enough to learn from my mistakes and save any future heart-break, and or unsatisfying/regret filled life. You can't fully trust anybody you don't know extremely well.
Yea why not?
The reality of this world is that men are like fine wine, so as we age, we gain sex appeal (to a certain point). I.e Daniel Craig (no AYO)

Girls are at their prime in their 20s. If you chose to ruin your reputation from 15-26, then you can't really blame any1 else but yourself.

So its safe to say I shouldnt expect low numbers from my future Husband and I should just deal with it and settle.

Why are you eem entertaining this??

So how many breaks have you had for you to be okay with kims body count?
Feel free to ignore the question

The fact that I'm realistic about women/sex has nothin to do with my own personal relation with my wife....she happens to have a low body count, I know this because of our hostory, if she didn't it wouldn't make a difference because I've never held the women I dated to surveys and applications where they must disclose the # of dudes they've been with and sexual positions they've done....

Serious question, how do you guys that want these low counts go about finding out how many partners they've had?...I can't see any mature female taking any of you seriously after ya flat out ask "yo shorty how many dudes you slept with?" Not to mention if she has a high count, chances of her tellin you are slim...I'm curious, because the way you speak lead me to think most of you will NEVER find this dream girl you search for.

Didn't Roger from "Sister, Sister" get up in B's yambs

No way B's yambs were deadstock when Jay got them. VNDS maybe, NDS yeah, but the amount of rumors of Jay taking Beyonce on trips and beating up the box like it was shipped from Eastbay, tells me that B probably had a slong filled past

Last edited:
The fact that I'm realistic about women/sex has nothin to do with my own personal relation with my wife....she happens to have a low body count, I know this because of our hostory, if she didn't it wouldn't make a difference because I've never held the women I dated to surveys and applications where they must disclose the # of dudes they've been with and sexual positions they've done....
Serious question, how do you guys that want these low counts go about finding out how many partners they've had?...I can't see any mature female taking any of you seriously after ya flat out ask "yo shorty how many dudes you slept with?" Not to mention if she has a high count, chances of her tellin you are slim...I'm curious, because the way you speak lead me to think most of you will NEVER find this dream girl you search for.

i found mines dont you worry

No way B's yambs were deadstock when Jay got them. VNDS maybe, NDS yeah, but the amount of rumors of Jay taking Beyonce on trips and beating up the box like it was shipped from Eastbay, tells me that B probably had a slong filled past
yeah, i think she is just trying to keep her good girl imagine in check

You are right she said 20 in a interview

She said he was the only one, no tape to prove other wise.

Point blank her reputation was clean and Jay was known for being the rapper with a big %&^$ that has slept with every one.

Yeah I think the dude Roger was the one that popped that cherry, but she been with more than one :smh:

Mos Def
She dated or was with like 2-3 different black boy band dudes too.

It don't matter though because no one looks at her like she's a floozy though.

Kim on the other hand :smh:

I was reading the other day that Kanye was kind of getting pissed because she was ruining his career becuase she's not accepted into certain circles... fashion or mutual friends because of her floozy past... and her constantly having him on the show and some other crap was what the article was saying... but it doesn't matter because they're both rich.

Cotdamn rusty with dem metaphors

Back
Top Bottom