Kanye Hollywood crib got yoked yall

Was this posted? Did a search and couldn't find anything.
Via TMZ

0613-kanye-home-article-1.jpg
Kanye West is now a crime victim, because his L.A. home was hit by burglars ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.
Someone in Kanye's camp who was at Kanye's home called the LAPD this morning to report the break-in. We do not know what, if anything, was taken but people at the scene tell us ... there was evidence the thieves dropped some of Kanye's possessions on the way out.

Kanye was not in L.A. He's currently in Birmingham, England, in the middle of his concert tour.

The LAPD is investigating.

FYI -- This is the same Hollywood Hills home Kanye recently put up for sale after deciding to move in with Kim Kardashian. It's currently listed for $3,995,000.
UPDATE

4:40 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops are dusting Kanye's place for fingerprints.  

We're told nothing "obvious" is missing from the home ... like TVs or furniture ... and investigators are waiting for Kanye to return so he can personally identify any missing items. 

1:00 PM PT -- An LAPD detective is now on the scene.

0613-kanye-home-article-detective-1.jpg

THEY STOLE FROM THIS !!%!#!!!

Cant believe someone would even think of doing anything like this to kanye. Those burglers are obviously idiots breaking into dad's house. Thank god he wasn't home.

Btw I can't be the only one jeally of kin for him moving in with her, right?

Prime suspects: That african dude who makes vids about Kanye and zapatohead.

yo if ye needs some ppl to guard his home i'll be willing to do it free of charge....well cept i need some yeezy 2's...lemme me know ye

Damn, thats his crib? I was expecting... More...

I was expecting a castle on a mountain with a moat full of the finest koi fish, burning phoenixes flying above in the skies, glow in the dark sidewalks, and a Gundam or something standing guard at the front door...

I'm disappointed.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

hoping for more kim k material

It all makes sense now... This is a plot to release a sex tape without "trashing" your image. I get it.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

hmmm. Kanye moving in with her tho? What?

Back
Top Bottom